:THREE:

:THREE: Diana

Meanwhile at Blue Moon Pack

A loud explosion sound blasted through the air startling us out of a slumber as gasoline choke our nostrils as loud flame was cracking outside.

    "What's going on?" Fabian jump up towards the window and I got up too with my blanket around me. "Something on fire!" he jump out the window and I rush to the window to see a huge fire in the front of the the house.

I grab Fabian t-shirt from the chair slipping it on, rushing out the door to see everyone blasing down the stairs a few jump from the top stairs as they rush out the door. I gave Sevonnia room a glance and I notice that it was open. Seeing that; I thought she was probably outside watching already seeing that she was always a light sleeper. I scurried down the stairs to see everyone watching with sleepy eyes and night growns watching my mate along with few others throwing water on the huge flame.

"Does anyone know about this?" George our Alpha shouted furious as I step out joining the crowd. Everyone started murmured questionly to one another.

I glance around but I couldn't see Sevonnia anywhere. Where could she be? I continue to scan the crowd for my best friend, Her scent was strong in the air but she was nowhere to be found.

"Hey have you seen Sevonnia?" I asked the girl beside and she turn and face me.

"No," she said starring at me weirdly glancing down at my attire before walking over to a few others whispering to them.

"Alpha there's a note here." A guard shouted as he and our Beta Dillion followed behind.

I watch as he took the note and hand it to Dillion who open it swiftly reading it but reaching half way he drop the note and rush over to debris kicking over things and when we saw him pull out his burn bike. I knew that someone burn his father bike.

I watch he jump at my mate gripping him by the neck. "You let her in the garage omegea?!" he growl at my mate causing me to rush to his rescue.

"Let him go!" I growl at him causing everyone to grasp in shock that I was protecting the omega, my mate.

"Diana don't," Fabian said grasping for air.

"He didn't do did it!" I shouted as the Alpha scurried over gripping me by the neck seeing my mark.

"Dillion put him down!" George ordered causing Dillion to throw him into the near by tree and I rush over towards him helping up to a sitting position as I started to kiss him all over his face.

"I'm ok D," he hugged me as we glance to see Dillion furious before taking the note and dash into the forest to lake I assume.

The sky just started to shimmer the early morning blue as the cold air pick up, and wetness of the earth fill our noses.

"Derrick, Akin, Sean Clean this up." he ordered.

"You too I'll talk to you both after breakfast in my office." he said gripping his mate Holly hand and storm into the house.

"Congratulation!" Akin and suzette said in union to us.

"Thanks." I glance up at Fabian best friend and his mate suzette.

"Derrick!" Akin called out.

"Go," Suzette peck his cheeks before he rush off to clear up the debris.

"I better go changed for training and word off advice ignore those pricks." she pointed to group of girls that was whispering to each other pointing at us. She doesn't know Me well, I am going to do more than ignoring them if they don't stop whispering about me.