:THIRTY:

Chapter Thirty

    Sevonnia flutter her eyes open as a static sounded crackle around her, the scent of beef stew and blood flare into her nose causing her stomach to growl loudly through her body. She reach for it dipping her claws into it as she quickly lick it off her hand before lifting it up gulping it down her throat as the breaking of bones startle her and she was into her wolf again standing between two rocks.

         She glanced up see Vanessa, Diana, Jax and Camille standing in front of Venroy, who look like he was putting up a fight to get to her. While others stood behind a few feets away. But she glance up to see numerous others hidden in trees, behind rocks, with weapons closely intact. I glance down to see another black envelope with Diana dagger on top. I felt strong but drain like my entire being went through hell.

   I wasn't myself.

        I could feel it. The wetness of the early earth drench through the air as I snare lightly into it. I could feel a heat radiating through me, but oddly it felt calm. I shut my eyes feeling the sun setting across the horizon as rustling of water filled my ears along with distant scream from the pack residents, causing my blood to stir rapidly. I shiver a bit as a soothing feeling came over me.

        "Sevonnia," Diana uttered softly from where she stood as her voice startled me into my head. "I'm fine, let him through." I said as I notice Bryan and Jax holding on Venroy.

   Venroy bones knocking together filled my ears as he morphs into his wolf strutting towards me in a cautious mode. His hazel shone bright within the mass of his white fur as he stop before me. His warmth envelope me causing that familiar tingling feeling to surge through my body. Something was aching from him but I couldn't put my thought on it, plus I feel drain.

      He step forward licking my nostrils causing me to shiver as his fur connected with mine, it felt like statics and pleasure in one. I swear I feel like collapsing on the ground and have him rub his warmth all over, massaging me to sleep.

         "Wanna go for a walk?" I heared him ask which I found myself nodding to answer him.

      "I don't think that's a good idea," Diana voiced out her option in a possessive way.

        "I'll keep an eye out, I just need an hour with- she need a break from everything." He growled at Diana.

      "It's ok," I mumbled turning away from everyone starting our walk. I was feeling drain but I need something to pull my mind away from everything, feeling Venroy close to me was doing that to me. So why give up the chance to sooth the pain.

   We stroll along side each other for an hour enjoying the early morning breeze against our fur without words. I listen to the sound of nature creating it beautiful melody through the breaking of the day, until we came across across that lake that Bryan took me when I first got here.

  "It's such a beauty," he said walking over to the bank testing the water with his paw, I watch him pull it back stating that it was still cold. I could feel it temperature radiating through my body, I sat back on my hinds legs starring at the beauty.

     He turn back starring at me, before he join me rubbing his body against me, erupting those tingles that rose inside me causing me to rest my head on his back.

        "I know it's a bit cold, but it's perfect for your bones to relax and to sooth your body." He said as I lift my head and stare into his hazel ones.

          "I can't swim," I spoke as he sat on his hind legs starring at me.

     "You don't have to,"he said turning and walking towards the lake, I watch as he slowly go in, going under until I saw him come back up in his human self, his hair wet and water dripping down his chest.