:THIRTY-FOUR:

THIRTY FOUR

                           Sevonnia felt hot breath swarming her face as she flutter her eyes open to see the black wolf breathing in her face with the thick scent of blood. She spurt up to find herself covered in Almond leaves, her surrounding was semi dark with the moonlight beaming through the space of the clusters leaves above. She whimpered as the chill air brush against her naked feet. She glare into the wolf mixed colour eyes as it turn to pull something from behind a huge bush. She spurts up on her knee as the wolf pulled a thick black material towards her.

           The wolf drop the material towards and stare up at her; "Put it on, it cold out here." She heard the husky voice said she quickly picked up the material shaking it out a bit and that's when she realized it was a cloak, Jet black on the outside and blood shot red on the inside. Sevonnia stare back at the wolf before hesitantly pulling it on. A warm sizzling feeling erupt through her body, she brush the feeling off as she notice that she was wearing a leather black pant and a tight crop top showing her stomach and later on a meth material appear to cover her stomach. "Who is this?" Sevonnia asked but the wolf just look up at her and smile at her she assume.

            "Where am I?"

"Home," A woman voice said and then appears before and giving her appearance that she was Diana mother. "Aunty D," I smiled and reach out to hug her. She hugged me back. "You need to wake up now; your circle is in trouble." She said caressing my cheek causing me to feel light headed. I stare up at her through to my half clothes eyes. "What trouble?" she caresses my cheeks before she lean down and whisper "Find your father."

Sevonnia spurt up drench in light sweat with Venroy tangled in the sheet with her. He wasn't in the bed with Diana and her. His left arm was thrown across her waist with his mouth slight ajar asleep on in the bed shirtless. She tried to move but his hand sink into the bed letting her realise that he's awake.

"Let's stay here and forget about everything for a minute." He uttered pulling her closed causing her to collide into the softness of the bed. He nuzzle his face into her neck breathing hot breath onto her slightly wet skin that cause the hair on the back of her neck to stand up and her wolf to stir.

Sevonnia bite back a moan as she turn on her side laying in a spoon position as he mirror it and snake both arms around her. His warmth engulfs her causing purr a bit and turns to face him. She stares into his beautiful hazel eyes as he stares back into hers. "I wish I could take you away from all this confusion." He caresses her cheeks.

"But somehow they'll find us." I said with enjoying the feel of his touch on me. The static and tingles between us was beckoning us to intertwine in one, he lean forward and peck my lips igniting the same emotions he always do whenever he touches me. I could feel us both fighting the urges as he lift my leg placing it on him as he scooted extremely close causing his bulge below to make itself known.

"Yea," he said as I felt my t-shirt rising up as he cup one of my buttock. His finger slips in my underwear stopping at the edge. I touch him preventing him from going any further. "Just let me touch you." He whispered against my lips.

"I," I mumbled as he kiss me softly nibbling on my bottom lip, I slowly open my mouth causing him to deepen kiss, he ran his hands through my hair pulling it slightly causing me to grasp a bit as he roll over causing me him to be between my legs.

As her mouth slid and angled and gave under his, she felt something stirring rapidly on the inside as causing her to rip his shirt apart with her hands as he stare down at her, her cup the side of her face before placing his hungry mouth on hers as they started to battle for dominance. He tries to pull away but she grabbed him back kissing him with all the pent up feeing and issues.