:SEVENTEEN:

Chapter Seventeen: Diana

Life without Sevonnia was going. But it wasn't the best,  I miss her. I missed the irritated sparkle she has in her brown hazel eyes when annoyed by me, I miss the badass girl that will help me rip the extensions of the other bitches that mess with either of us. I still read her note repeatingly and shuffle through the suitcase she left. Hoping that I'll find the exact reasons why she left.

   I just couldn't wrap my finger around it.

      Especially why she burned Dillion's pride possessions. The Jerk somewhat deserve it. I thought.

Lately I have been having puzzling dreams about the both of us fighting and my mother. It's like I could feel my mother calling out to me, During my training I can literally hear her voice pushing me.

It's like she's standing there literally.

"Babe you need to get some rest." Fabian sat up pulling me into his arm. I nuzzle my face into his warm chest as his hand landed in my hair massaging the roots.

                It always calms me.

"I had another dream and this time it's my mom." I look at him puzzling. He raised up straightening himself against the bed board as I did the same taking his hands.

"You ever thought... that... maybe she's not dead?" he said softly starring at our hands interwine.

"Are You sleeptalking?" I blurted out releasing his hands and stare at him. I could slap him awake but unfortunately he's awake.

"No, she's dead Fabian, I saw her body go six feet down in the ground." I softly said to him.

"Alright, It's just a thought that came into mind." he pulled me into a hug.

"Your always thinking of the alternative." I Slap his chest lightly.

"Sometimes in life don't you wonder what it's like if she never die what would life be like?" he sigh. "Or What if Sevonnia never ran away?"

"A little but life it self make choices for us." I kiss his arm.

"Yea the obvious ones we seems hate." he stated sarcastically and I snuggled closed to him. I glance up at the wall before me, It was black wolf shaded into the meadows fills will dallions starring me. That wasn't there was before, I know I didn't put it there.

"Babe?"

"Yeah," he stares down at me.

"Did you put that photo up there?"

"Yeah, I got it earlier today when I went shopping with the guys. I brought it in an antique shop." he stood up causing me to lean up on my hand.

"If you don't like it, I can bring it back." he spurt up getting of the bed and I grab his arm.

"It's ok," I said as he climb back unto the bed and peck my lips unexpectedly.

"What was that for?" I asked with a blushing smile, thank god the room was semi dark.

"For being you, now get some sleep." he pulled the sheet up as we settle in. Within another minute Fabian has his lips on my neck sucking softly when I smell blood and a loud groaning of pain.

"Do you hear that?" I spurt up asking as Fabian grab me into arms kissing me all over and I push him off pulling my robe off the bed post.

"Babe come back to bed," Fabian called out frustrated as I slip my foot into my slippers as I rush out the door. I sniff the air smelling blood.