:EIGHTEEN:

Chapter Eighteen: Diana

Fabian and I sat face to face while Gamella was beside me taking a nap while we study. I had my legs in his crotch while he massarage them. Suzette and Aikens burst the door open causing me to turn abruptly to see Suzette with hands behind her.

"What if we told you we know why Sevonnia left," Suzette said calmly as I got up and stood before them.

"How do you know?" I question causing her to step back.

"You have to promise you won't hurt the person. We know how protective you are of Sevonnia."Aikens said as Fabian join me side by side.

"I cannot promise you that," I said honesty folding my arms across my chest. I miss Sevonnia and I'm desperate to find out what cause her to run away without an good explaination. Worse if had to do with Dillion. I was dying to rip him apart. Suzette glance at Fabian and he took me to sit back on the bed holding me.

"ok, Spit it out."

"Ok," she said pulling a familiar paper from behind her. It was the same colour of the one Sevonnia left me.

"We found the letter that she left for Dill-" I got up grabbing the paper from her hand to see Sevonnia handwriting on it.

It reads;

Dillion,

I have accept your Rejection!
Don't expect to me to change my mind, I won't change who I am for you. Your just like the peoples you want me to be ecogistical, Stupid and So damn selfish. I hope Amiria satisfy your every need. I am going to find someone who desreve me and when I do I'm going to let him mark and live a perfect life.

So see you in hell !

Sevonnia,

I crumbled the note furious and storm out of the room in a rage sprinting down the stairs in three as Suzette and Fabian called out for me. I burst into the conference not giving a Damn that they were having meeting. I couldn't control my anger at the moment. The Damn bastard hurt my bestfriend and he's going to pay for it.

"You Reject her!" I growl loudly in anger as everyone turn abruptly to my anger outburst.

"That give me the right thought of how much an asshole you are!" I growl pushing the table the table aside gripping him by the throat causing me to react and throw me out the window and I spurt up morphine into my Jet black wolf with a streak of White running down perfectly in my back. We launch after each other crawling after each other growling and trying to craw him to death. I dodge his punches and push him against a bark of a tree trunk. I felt something stirring inside me, Something heatful as he launch for me and I grip him by the throat using my claws.

"I'm sorry," He choked as Fabian rush towards me and I push him away using a tree trunk to hold him against another.

"Diana you got to calm down , Your going to kill him." Gamella shouted from across the lawn as Alpha George rush out with a crossbow.

"He rejected her, She always dream of her mate saving her from this horrid life." I pressed my hand against his windpipe.

"Sorry," He choked.

"Sorry! You damage her you bastard. Now she's gone!" I snap crawling him down his face as he hollered. Alpha George let out a crossbow and before It could catch me I caught it with an ease and stab Dillion in the chest with it and throw him towards Alpha George foot as they rush towards his attention When Amiria sprint towards me in full speed and I stood in height ans Growl loudly at her causing her to whimper and stumbled back as I grip her by the throat.

"Want to join the fight too slut!" I growl .

"Diana let her go," Fabian shouted to me into our mindlink. "Don't hurt her Sevonnia wouldn't want you to kill someone." Fabian said as I glare into Amiria eyes as she transforms into her naked self gasping for dear life.

"Take a deep breath and release her," Gamella said jumping onto my shoulder.

"Sevonnia is ok and she's going to need her beta and bestfriend." Gamella said touching my forehead and I release Amiria and collapse to the floor in a slumber.

I woke up wrapped in Fabian's arm with his scent and Gamella infront of me. "Your awake," he said grogilly with a smile.

"I was wondering if I used too much Jacas powder." Gamella look up at me. Jacas Powder was a witch powder that she used to knock me from my rogue anger.

"I still want to rip him to death." I snap. "You did enough Hun, Let Sevonnia finish it." Fabian pulled me closer to him as I inhale in intoxicating scent.

"Your one Hot Dark Beta," Aikens said from the couch with Suzette fast in his lap.

"I thought we lost you, you we're awesome lifting and controlling object. How do you do that?!" he exclaims.

"Your eyes sparkling red, Are you sure your normal cuz I think I saw you in a shadow." Suzette said sitting.

"You saw her in her shadow form?" Gamella asked getting up.

"Yeah?" Suzette answered questionly.

"What is it?" I spurt up.

"Nothing, I'll explain later." Gamella said lying back down as Holly burst into my room and she push her tiny silver coated self towards me. She always does that whenever she's around. I couldn't understand why.

"How dare you attack a Beta!" she shouted in her Luna tone which didn't faze me a bit but I notice Aikens and Suzette shiver.

"He deserve it!" I shrugged slightly sitting up as Gamella climb onto my lap.

"You need to control that anger of yours and If you dear attack another member of this pack before we leave I'll snatch you the rogues myself ." She blurted out furious.

"And If you put your hand on me I'll shred you to death." I find myself saying still anger bit.

"Choose your words carefully else you end up like your mother quicker than you expect." She snap and I was about to get up but Gamella stink her claws into my leg.

"Just what I thought. Now get pack!" She said slamming the door behind her.

"Since when she's become a bitch?" Fabian question out loud.

"I never like her anyway." Suzette said as Dicken and his mate Laura storm in with their suitcases.

"Why are we packing?" I asked.

"We're moving to a more safer ground. The Rogues are getting out of hand, Apparenly someone broke the enchantment shield that you both created last night." Dicken said hugging his mate that had a bandage on her upper arm.

"Did they do that?" I asked.

"Yeah but thank to Gamella she saved my life." She smiled at My Guardian who look at her with a smile.

"I'll protect anyone who help you and Sevonnia." she said and I rub her behind the ears.

"Babe can we pack together because I want to bring Sevonnia things with me." I glance at the suitcase beside my dresser.

"Yeah sure, I understand." he pulled me towards him and kiss my head.

"Alright lets help her." Suzette jump up opening my closet with a grin. Dicken shook his head with a genuine smile.

I hope wherever we going I'll be able to see Sevonnia, I could really used her now especially to beat Dillion.

"Trust me you have a lot of surprises coming." Gamella told me through our mindlink she smiled as I reach for the Suitcase and a small box that my mom left for me, Which I had no clue how to open. Sevonnia was always the smart one, maybe she'll know. God I miss her.