THIRTY-NINE

The Rules of Handling Rejection

Chapter Thirty Nine

All Rights Reserved

Sevonnia flicker her eyes open to find two unfamiliar faces asleep with her. A young boy who lay cuddled up to her, his small legs was thrown across her hip with his finger stuck in his mouth. The other face was young girl probably a year younger than her that lay with both hands under her face. She had on the same familiar tattoo embedded into her right arm which was visible because she had on a sleeveless gown.

Sevonnia slowly stood up taking in her surrounding, the atmosphere was warm and a bit chill at the same time as the little boy stir in his slumber. Someone rush past the half closed door as the girl flicker her eyes open to stare at her. "You got Daddy eyes." She said sleepily as the door was pushing open to reveal an older man, who had the same yellow and mustard eyes like her eyes. An unfamiliar woman stood beside who the exact resemblance of the girl on the bed with her.

"Where's Diana?" she sputtered out.

"Jax?"

"Vanessa? Venroy?" she said starring ahead behind the couple.

"Camilla?" Sevonnia uttered aloud getting off the bed, but she was too weak to stand up causing her to collapse back on the warm comfy bed. "Mommy," the little boy started to whine rolling over into Sevonnia. The Black hair woman that stood beside the man rush to pick up the boy, who climb onto the woman sleepily, she eyed her giving her a smile before turning out of the room.

"Sienna tells Dad to prepare the bath," the man ordered softly, "Yes Daddy." She stares at me before walking out of the room. "Sevonnia," he said my name in a husky familiar tone, which causes me to look at him.

"Dad," I said softly but question. His face softens joining me on the bed.

"Yes sweetheart." He said pulling me into a hug as another man rush into the room pulling my father away to hug me, his warmth engulf and he kiss my forehead. "Dad," her father said.

"Did you think I wouldn't want to see my first grandchild." He pulled away smiling at me.

"You're so beautiful minus the replication of that witch." He said with a growl at the end. "Your grandmother would swoon over you." He said with sadness lace in his voice, which tells me that she was either dead or not her at the moment.

"You got her power, I can feel it burning in your scent." Her grandfather said as the young girl appears back in the room with the woman that carried the boy out.

"Welcome Home Sis," she rushes and hugs her causing a static to flicker between us.

"I'm Juana, your stepmother." She hugged me firmly.

"You both got to stay out of touching for a while, until I work on the portion." Her father said stepping forward with a smile. "Dad please, don't go over protective we just got her back." She hugged me again causing a flicker of silver to snap between us.

"Are my friends here?" I asked wanting to know.

"No, why don't we eat and get you cleaning before we talk business." Her father said.

"No! I want to know now." I blurted out feeling my wolf stirring about inside.

"She got your temper son; she's going to be trouble." Her grandfather chuckle lightly.

"And I'm here thinking she only got my eyes." Sian said eyeing his father.

"Your friends aren't here. They out there protecting the others." Her father.