:SEVEN:

Chapter Seven

Rule #4: Stab the vision away

        Harry and The guy in the wheel chair left before sunrise this morning leaving Uncle Don and Odettea as my body guard. Brian was busy training with others due to the fact he was part of the pack and he need to develop his strength to be able to fight rogues if they attack again.

     Harry doubt that they will show up again knowing that I was here, Also that we have one that have escape and probably off telling their boss. So basically I was a threat to all rogues and their was a thin line that anymore rogues will show up.

   I sat at the window watching everyone do push up and kicks as Odettea show them how to fight, I watch as she went over to Brian who was starring in my direction, Odettea grab him by the ears and kick him off his feets and Brian use is reflex to slash the movement then he got up and smirk and I chuckle at him waving to me when Odettea spurt up and knock him flat and that when I laugh out loud as he sat up rubbing his neck.

    I shook my head picking up my sketch pad that I have drawn a black wolf with his mouth wide open and colored his eyes brown. I stare at the photo and right then I knew it was Dillion's wolf.  I tore the page out and crush it tightly. "Mate" my wolf whimpered. "He's not our mate!" I snap at her. I pulled my leg together and started to shake uncontrollable as I slash into a dream or maybe it was another vision;

"Sevonnia!" Dillion shouted as I hid behind a tree into the forest, giggling like a thirteen year old.

"Honey where are you?" he question as I climb up the tree hiding between the leaves as I watch him search everywhere for me.

"Dillion," I called him through our mindlink  laughing.

"Babe I miss you," he chided.

"I miss you but you got to find me." I chuckled at him as I watch him throw his hand in the air in frustration.

"Are you giving up on me?" I asked setting myself steady.

"You always win at this game honey. You so damage evil." he said as I laugh at him.

"Get up and find me." I shouted at him. I watch him as he spurt up and got up. I slowly climb down and sheirk hiding behind the tree as my cat scurried to my side and I picked him up.

"you gave me a fright chess." I whispered when I hear Dillion hollored in pain frantic. I ran to his rescue to see him slowly healing and he grab me.

"Found you." he lick my mark and I moan into his touch. "That's cheating." I said hugging him as he lifted me up and carried me towards the blanket.

"I love you." he place me on the blanket smiling at me until suddenly I watch him pick up a knife and stab it onto my chest.

"I don't want a rogue as a mate." he growl stabbing me again, and again and again. I got up from the window to find Uncle Don starring at me questionly.

"You ok?" he asked softly and trembly pick up the sketch book glancing down crumbled paper.

"Ye-ye-yes." I sputtered taking up the paper and throw it in my gift bag.

"You sure?"

"Yea just a bad dream." I said and he step in and hug me unknownly before he walk out. I reach down and pulled out my duffel and picked up the the dusty old Journal. I open it and turn the page to Rule number three;

This is the part of the rejection anyone will hate. It's like you get stuck in unseen dreams and wanted moment. But deep down you want them to vanish away.
      They won't go away, they'll travel with you like your heart gripping onto your mind like your skin. It's like moments that you wish for but right now you don't want them.
      I use to have them a lot, they use to occur when I least expect them but what I did to stop then was half critical and dangerous. One day it occur in the middle of date and  I grab the knife that my date as use to cut the pie and stab myself thrice, he was terrified. He ran away and told his friend I am suicidal girl walking.