:NINETEEN:

Chapter Nineteen

The sunlight that poured through the windows, through the open balcony doors, throbbed and pulsed in Sevonnia's face with groan she rolled over, hoping to fall back asleep since Venroy didn't show up last night to talk her asleep from the nightmares.

   But she felt eyes starring at her, she flutter her eyes open to see Vanessa smiling at her. She spurt up rubbing her sleepy eyes as Vanessa sat up as Tevon walked in from the balcony.

"Now I know how hard it is to fall asleep without my brother. I'm guessing he didn't show up last night." Vanessa smirked as I pushed back the covers.

"No he didn't," Tevon jump up on the bed as I stretch sleeply.

"How do you know about that?" I asked pulling the covers away.

"He's my brother and I know secrets that he's not willing to share. Yet," She touch the necklace that was familiar to the one Venroy wear.

"But don't worry your secret is safe with me, Brian won't hear of it." she grin and stood up on her knees with excitement flickering in her eyes.

"Remember when You say you'll spend the day me alone." She grin.

"You even promise," Tevon butt in as usual. I shot him a stare then back to Vanessa who grin at me.

"what are you inquiring?" I asked.

"Join my friends and I for a pool party at Venroy's house." She grin taking hold of my hands.

"Please! Venroy is out for the weekend and I'm alone." She pouted at me.

"Sevonnia in bikini! I got to take a camera." Tevon blurted out.

"I promise you'll enjoy yourself. No thinking of rogues attacking, Brian or Harry busting in." She continue to pleaded.

"Please go I haven't seen you smile heartly or enjoy yourself." Tevon place his head on my leg.

"I smile," I defended myself.

"No you don't, Your always in alert or tense up waiting for another chance to play superhero." Tevon purred lightly.

"Yeah, You need to live a little." She said pleadingly.

"Ok I'll spend the day with you." I breathe.

"Ah," She squeal reaching over the side of the bed to take up a lavender gift bag.

"Get dress," She drop the bag on me which I open to find an orange two piece bikini. I picked it up starring at it and then at her.

"What you need to show some sexiness, Your young not my grandmother." She push me of the bed towards the bathroom.

         Maybe it won't be so bad.

We pulled up into front of a huge cabin looking house to see guards surrounding the area while they let a few people in, Music was blasting through the air. For a seconds I thought maybe this was a bad idea.

"Don't go freaking out, It's just a party." She chimed pulling the keys out of the ignition as someone pulled her side of the door open and took her out pulling her into a kiss and groping her right before me as I let myself out. I watch from the otherside as they made out like Lasonia and Nick. I guess the brown hair guy is her mate.

"I cannot believe I had to overhear from Kelly telling her friends about this party to know where you are." He bite her lips slightly.

"I had to else you'll go blab to my father about my whereabouts. I had to find out what Venroy witness is true." She said glancing at me before starring back into the guy face.