:THIRTY SIX: Diana

THE RULES OF HANDLING REJECTION

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

All Rights Reserved

DIANA

Diana tried to catch her breath as she was duck deeper into oily water, the thick blackness of oil sway uncontrolled around her as she was chain to steel plague with wolf bane. She struggled to get lose but it useless and forsaking as she tried to reach out the circle. But whatever they dash into the tank was too strong for her use any of her skills. Her Shadow was blocked making it difficult to stretch.

She felt the steels elevate as she grasps for breath trying her best not to get the disgusting taste of the oil inside her body. She could no longer control her wolf which was slowly decaying from her body. Her eyes were burning from the powder substance that was dash into the tank earlier, making her vision blurry and difficult to keep it open. A familiar scent flared into her nostrils as well as the sound of Fabian grasping for her.

"No!" she growl loudly with shriek that cause the entire room to shake.

"Scream Diana!" An unfamiliar voice, breathe, into her wet ears.

"Tell Me where they are," the voice slurred into her face as Fabian howled loudly as a dagger lace with wolf bane slit his throat." Go to hell!" Diana screamed at the blurry figure before her. The shadow that loomed over her rectify that the person was huge and held darkness.

"Don't worry honey this will get you some answers," A softer tone stated causing Diana to lift up her head. Diana waited for the steels to release her into the darkness of the oily water but instead the sound of a body hitting the ground along with her entire body vibrating with pain letting her know that Fabian was close to death. Uncontrollably she screamed vigorously into the air shaking the entire building as she would plunge back into the stomach with the same dagger that was pulled out of Fabian side drench in his blood.

"Wonderful," the voice slurred into her ears causing Diana to spit at the blurry figure looming over her.

"Sir the Candles are burning," A shaky voice blurted out stepping into the room causing the blurry figure to retreat from her as she yearn out to Fabian who was collapsed on the ground a few feet away. She didn't hear him breathing or the pulsing of his blood causing her Scream again.

A huge smirk appear on the figure that stood in the room along with his mate who's snakes run up her body to wrap around her shoulder.

"Sir," the shaky voice interrupts their bubble.

"The main candle hasn't been hit." The voice notifies them as fear shakes his entire body.

"What?!"

"He got her." The male voice stated disappointed.

"What do we do now?" the woman asked starring up at him.

"We send him a message." He said picking up a huge dagger off the table and use it to slash Diana throat watching as the blood spurt out running down her drench body not realizing that Diana was standing in the darkness of the shadows with her parents by her side as she weep over her mate.

"Sir," The shaky voice grasp out. He turn and smile at the middle candle flickering brightly. He stood up dropping the sword to floor causing it make an unpleasant sound.

"Now we kill her mate." He stare into his mates midnight eyes who stare up at him with glee and appreciation of how devious he has become. She adore the beast that rage inside him.

Authors Note: Leave a Comment!