:TWO:

CHAPTER TWO:

#2: Take a leap at differences while voiding memories.

I didn't sleep because I was still enraged in pain and plotting what to do to show Dillion that I won't let this rejection blow up my brain like it did with my heart. It was devastating enough to feel it scramble to pieces as I sore my heart with constant salty tears and loud whimpering.

     But I had to be strong.

         Amanda got through did this. Didn't she? So I could do the same. I thought to myself.

       Having packing my stuff in my suitcase and duffel bag. I glance out the window to notice that it was still dark and was perfect for my escape to my uncle pack which was next door, A few miles actually. I couldn't  bear to watch Dillion make a perfect life with Amiria when he should  be showing me off to the pack and not her. But Amanda said inorder to pull this off I have to;  Masked my emotions, Void all thoughts of forever, Damage something  precious, Leave a message and walk like rogue without a care.

        I slowly walk into the dim hallway with my suitcase and the note for Diana. I lifted my suitcase carrying it until I reach her room. I slowly open the door, peeking on the inside realizing that she was fast asleep. I step in placing the suitcase to the wall next to her dresser. I glance at her and I notice that she wasn't alone and her scent was mixed our omegea Fabian. She was also naked in his arms baring his mark on her neck. I guess my runaway wasn't going to be the only surprise in the morning. I felt my eyes burn probably at the way they were wrap in each other arms. I watch as she stir in her sleep and Fabian hugged her more tightly nudging his face into her neck and she settle back to sleep. I slowly step back taking out the note I have writing and place it in her Journal that was surprising out, she never leave it unsupervised. So she'll see it after the explosion that I was going to create. I glance back and tear filled my eyes. I am going to miss her take good care of her Fabian until we meet again. I thought almost whispering out loud.

I walk back out rushing back into my room to get my duffel bag and Jump out the window landing safety. I stood up glancing at our Alpha room to see that he just turn out his light. Perfect timing!.

I walked over to the lawn where I had push Dillion's father bike and his car. I almost choke on the gasoline that I was pouring out on them. I pull out the gift he gave me. I lit the bag and throw and step away watching it burn furiously before throwing it on the bike glancing back making sure the note was tape on the door with Dillion's name writing on it.

I ran into the forest, I just reach the willow tree when the loud explosion sound causing me to cringe before continuing my Journey towards my Uncle Pack that that was a few miles away.

I ran with it anger and void emotions of my mate but it was hard sensing that I could feel his anger as he storm off into the forest. I picked up my speed in human as reach the border line of my pack I place my bag in my mouth as my  bones started to crack to his own skin of my wolf. I felt something  snap into my red as my vision got extremely sharp and I felt the rogue stepping out but It felt like something was holding back apart of me. Why? I question myself as I ran with great speed towards my destination.

But  once I heard water rushing ahead, I decided to stop and take a drink to cool down my heated body. I drop my bag at the bank and dip my mouth into the water licking the cool water, before transforming myself into human form and pulling on a dress to cover my body along with underwear. I decided to take dip to cool myself  before continuing on my Journey.

     I walk another few hours before stopping to quench my thirst with the water I filled in my bottle at the lake. I only had another day before reaching the Dark Cresent Pack. I came upon a spot that stood out beautiful as the sun glitsen on the rocks and trees. I found a perfect spot and lay down enjoying the sun upon my skin. After a moment I got up searching through my duffel back for my snicker bar I brought at school yesterday to feed on, when I bump upon the journal. I took it out and decided to see what the next rule was. I took a deep breath and skip until I reach the page which read;