:TWELVE:

Chapter Twelve

    Something wasn't right, I could feel it. It was stirring deep inside me and it was making me restless. I sat up drench in sweat with a grasp of breath pulling my hair back as Brian tossed in his sleep beside me, With a pillow between us. I glance towards the window feeling a gush of wind flew in running cold against my skin.

My stomach growl and gurle as I grip it tightly to squeeze the pain away but it was useless.  I pushed the sheet further down my legs and got up to close back the windows, when something sparkle in my eyes as the moonlight bathe on it and I notice that with was the wooden box that Aunt Holly gave me; stating it was a birthday gift from my mother.  I hear my name and I shift my gaze to Brian mumbling in his sleep. I shrugs it off and pick up the box: I open the box to see two daggers inside, I pick up the first one to see Amanda carved in the handle with a wolf carved at the end. It pricked my finger and quickly place my hand in my mouth to suck the blood. I place it down and pick up the other which had Daniellea carved on it. I thought for a moment and wondered who I know with that name but I couldn't remember at the moment. I glance at the cover when a note suddenly appear. It wasn't there when I look in their couple days ago. I glance behind me to see that Brian was still fast asleep, I took it off and I open it to see something scribbled on it.

           It reads;

            Through tough and thin

       Our bond was never broken.

I glance behind me and fold the paper swiftly placing it back in the exact spot and what's it disappear.  I shut the box and walk over to the bed where my duffel bag was and I place it inside with the Journal and Diana birthday gift. I zip up the bag and climb back onto the bed to see Brian starring at me sleeply.

"Can't sleep?" he sat up leaning on the bedboard.

"Probably, I just have a feeling something is wrong." I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Is it about Tessa?" he question, looking at me curiously.

"I don't know, My wolf recognized her as Beta. Yet Harry says that Diana is supposed to be the Beta." I said playing with my fingers, squeezeing my eyes shut.

"Yea, That's confusing."

"Also about that Twist? What could it be?" I question quietly. "It's like everything getting more puzzling everyday. I sigh.

"Well I think I could look around my Dads shed and see If I find anything that would help." Brian offered.

"What if we don't?" I asked starring at him.

"Dads say they use to be bestfriends. So I'm sure they shared some secrets that lead to my Dad building so many awesome weapons. So I bet we could find something." he assure me taking my hand in his.

"Yea, I hope." I said enjoying his warm hands that suddenly covered mine.

"I'm going to get some milk, It helps to calm the nerves so You can sleep. It help the last time." he release my hand and spurt up.

"Thanks," I said as he open the door to see Tessa about to knock with a Jar of Milk and two glass cups.

"Tessa?" I knelt down on my bed and Brian step away eyeing her suspicious as I touch my stomach again.

"Sorry, Harry asked me to bring up some milk since you always wake up in the nights and find it hard to go to sleep and It helps." she smiled dress in a t-shirt and cotton black shorts.

"Harry doesn't know about her sleeping disorder except Uncle Don and Me." Harry blurted out.

"Yeah, I haven't told him. "