:SIXTEEN:

Chapter Sixteen

There was a sudden akwardness the next day we meet up face to face. I didn't know what to say to him, I was drifting with thoughts about him and the kiss. It was unexpected and so not what I expect my first kiss to end up like. I couldn't be with him, when he was the only one opening up and I was still battling with self doubt and trusting. I tried to find a rule that would probably explain but a few pages were empty.

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss how sweet, wet and unexpected it was. I bet Dillion's kiss would moved me more but I shouldn't be thinking about him when he didn't even want or cared about me. I stare at Brian starring nervously at me as he tried to find the right word, But clicheness took over and he breath the silence.

"I'm sorry," he manage to say letting his eyes drift to other unecessary things around yard as we waited for Nick and Lasonia to pick us up.

"No need to apologise," I said shifting my weight. "I was the one who ran away," he step forward to me taking my hand.

"It's ok, I understand." he said caressing my hand.

"I promise to take it slow, I know how everything is around you. I don't want our relationship be hectic like it is." he said pleading.

He touch my cheeks and I took a deep breath feeling butterflies shuttering on my inside. I stare into his brown watching his expression slightly unravel showing his likeness for me. It softening a bit as he pulled out a red rose from behind his back.

"This is for you," he smiled handing me the delicate rose. I smiled taking it from him as Nick pulled up before us.

"Morning love birds," Nick hollered in greeting as I glance at Brian. Did he have to tell him about our kiss last night? "Don't chop him up," Lasonia said climbing onto the window to stare at us over the car top.

"He came to us beating up himself about the kiss and you probably not liking him back." she grin.

"You really know how to flatter a man's ego Sonia." Brian said pulling the door open. "After you," he smiled at me with a blush of embrassment.

I pulled my bag to the front of me climb into Nick's truck as Lasonia came back in as Nick came and shut the door. "You guys are adorable," she squeal jumping in her seat looking back at us as Brian and I sat awkwardly in the back seat.

"Don't mind her, she's the kind to get all mushy over a romantic flick and daily couples." Nick said starting the car.

"Yeah says the guy you bring me rose everynight through my bedroom window." Lasonia giggled childlisy.

"If you say this to the guys, I'll kill you." Nick threaten towards Brian who chuckled under his breath and I just stare out the window lost in the scenery holding Brian's hand.

Venroy hadn't show up for a week now, It kinda surprising I'm keeping count. I had even drew a few portraits of him. Brian on the other hand is over the heads romantic and doing everything possible to make me smile, I appreciate it but deep inside I wasn't in it hundred present. My brother has also gone for a week according to Odettea he need to blow of some seams. Tessa on the other end was becoming distant when I tried to talk to her, she'll find some excuse not to prolong our converstation inother words she's been off lately.

I need some air, maybe a run will be exactly what I need. Haven't run in awhile. Due to Harry over protectiveness and these constant pop up about my past which is a puzzle hard to put together. I took a deep breath grabbing Brian's sweater of the leather couch and set out for air.

I rush within the forest as my paws bounce against dirt and the wind whip against my fur gently and soothing. I breath in the freshness of nature as I reach a cliff with a waterfall on the side. Such a weird and fascinating joint. One side rocky while the other was smooth. I drop my dress on the grass and transforms back quickly pulling on thin material of a dress pulling out my underwear from the side pocket. I picked up Brian's sweater wrapping it around my waist and stare ahead in wonderment. I stood there playing with the grass as I felt someone staring at me from behind. I got up and starring back into the forest where I saw someone hiding behind a huge tree. It went back in cover when it saw me coming towards him or her. I reach the spot and I hear it purring and staring.