TWENTY-THREE

Chapter Twenty Three

       I strip my clothing stepping into the shower letting the water washes Odettea's blood drown the drain as I try to wrap the thought of her being dead and why would someone killed her. She wasn't the type to hurt anyone, Or even start a fire without being irrated.

     Odettea was mysterious but she always answers my questions about Harry and his behaviour that were unexplained. I push my wet hair back letting the water pelt on my face for awhile before I step from under water grabbing the bar of soap off the rack along with my wash rag to shower fully.

          After I have finish showering and got dried, I wrap the damp towel around my body starring at my bloody sweater and boy shorts. I picked them up shaking it a bit when the piece of crumbled paper came slipping out on the blooded tiled floor. I picked up, remembering that I took it from Odettea's pocket during the period of her last minute of her life. I uncrumbled the note.

                It reads;

         Talk to the rogues

I stare at Odettea handwriting on the piece of paper and wonder why she would want to talk to the rogues. The ones I found by lake couple days ago. If I remember quiet well they weren't fond of me, I wasn't the Alpha they wanted to talk to. Well I got to find out what they know and why Sevonnia was going to talk them. I walked out of my room feeling the air on the back of my neck stood and my gaze landed on Dillion skipping through my sketches. "What are you doing in my room?" I snap from the bathroom door causing him to put my book down and turn to see me with lust rising in his eyes.

"I came to check if your ok? I heared she died in your arms." he said calmly. "I'm doing fine, You can go now." I growl grabbing another towel from my laundry basket to dry my hair. I turn to pick up my bra that fell when I felt his presence behind me and before I moved he pin me against the wall. My wolf whimper in pleasure from him touching me . "I'm really sorry," he said sniffing my neck.

      "Let me go,"I breathe trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge. Sparks electried through my entire body as he kiss my shoulder blade. Be strong Sevonnia, Don't fall into his precious kiss. "I just want to apologies for-" he said.

"Don't you dare say it!" I snap feeling something erupt me as I choked up the strength to finally push him off me. "Get out!" I growl loudly causing a loud static to go through the room.

"No! I won't until you listen to me." he growl at me as he fists his hand together.

"Just get out of sight and go to hell with what you have to say." I shouted as Diana and Brian appear at my room door in alert.

"Sevonnia please," he begged.

"Get out Dillion!" Diana said stepping into the room. "Butt Out Diana, I just want to talk to my mate." he growl at her.

"First off all She isn't your mate, You reject her and Don't call my name in that mouth." Diana growl at him from the door.

"You should go man, this isn't a good time." Brian said joining Dillon.

"You don't got chance with her anymore, She's MINE!" He growl at Brian in his Alpha tone.

      "I'm not yours! And Don't talk to him like that." I growl at him back in my Alpha tone.

  "Why don't you just leave  Alpha Dillion," A familiar voice said from the balcony with authority, I watch as Venroy emerge from the balcony dress in Jeans and White t-shirt. His hair was trim a bit I recognized, The front was comb back giving it a slight peak. Looking at him cause something to flicker inside me as his eyes flicker from lime green to brown as he step into my room.