TWENTY-TWO

Chapter Twenty Two

I stumbled over a medium log as I rush through the darkness of the forest, Thunder burst through the sky as a strong vibration rushed through my body. Blood drench the atmosphere as I rushed to nowhere fear clogged my throat as I send numerous sparks through the air without thinking. A shocking heat surge through my legs and arms as I ran through the darkness of forest searching for somewhere, anywhere.

"Sevonnia," A male voice called through the air shaking the leaves. I stop abruptly searching for the body that belongs with the voice. "Run sweetheart!" Another male voice breathe in my air, I hear rustling and feets approaching as I took off ahead.

"To the falls," I hear a voice said from beside me and I glance beside me to a huge black wolf with bloodshot eyes running in tide with me.

"Who are you?" I asked dodging a branch as he ran through it. The wolf looks familiar, I swear I have seen him before. "Just Run, we need to get to the falls." He said as a ball of fire landed before me causing me to skid with a shriek and run around it carelessly as the edge of my dress to get caught in it but it didn't burn it, it changed from black to bloodshot red.

"Hurry Sevonnia!" I glance up to see Diana ahead of me in half black and white dress, With others ahead of her. But before I could answer someone grip her by the throat in a midst of black smoke. "Sevonnia!" she screamed out in agony as I release fire at the black smoke and it just vanish in the midst of smoke. I felt my dilemma raging to surface as heat surge through my body and the thing that held Diana gush into my face in blast causing me to fly back, numerous voices screamed my name as I landed in water, I tried to push myself up but it held me down, I gagged as my dress float around me as their scream pierce my ears.

"Sevonnia!"

Bang! Bang!

"Sevonnia!"

Bang! Bang!

I spurt up to see that I was laying in water breathing normally in my bathroom with a loud banging coming from the shut door. I swear I left the door slightly open. I spurt up to see Diana in the bathroom doorway with water on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked getting up taking a towel and wrapping it around my naked body. "We're you trying to commit suicide again?" She walked into the water towards me.

"No, I just came to shower," I mumbled as Tevon and Gamella walked in with mops and bucket.

"More like you came for a swim, I think I used a little too much Chamollie." She said as I slowly step out the bathtub and hugged my best friend tightly and she did the same.

"What's that's for?" Diana pulled away and asked starring at me.

"I really miss you." I hugged her again starring into the mirror where I saw the black wolf starring at me then it disappear.

"Aww,.I miss my best friend Gamella." Tevon smiled at us as I pulled away and we both walk into my room where everyone was laying sleeping on my bed.

"Get dress I'll pour us some Hot Coca with marshmellows." She said as I reach for another dry towel.

"ok," I said getting myself dried and dress for bed. I follow her onto the balcony Hot Coca filled my nostril as I join her on the Iron bench with her knees up to her chest. She hand me a mug and I mirror her seating position as I sip my Hot Cocoa.

"I miss you too," she said softly repeating my words from earlier causing a silence to erupt for a second. "I miss you tons," I said sipping my coca.

"I know I'll ask what going on with us but I see your clueless like myself here." Diana said touching my toes with a smile.

"It's all so hazy and distracting, I thought our reunion would be more girlish but this is our reality fighting rogues and figuring out what we are." I place my mug down.