:THIRTY-TWO:

Chapter Thirty two

I couldn't stop thinking about last night, nightmare. It kept replaying in mind like a gig spinning non-stop, It seems so real and terrifying like it as really happened. What puzzled me the most is that Harry was in it and he wasn't happy to see me.
I just didn't understand the meanings of my nightmares, I swear they were sequences but they we're all so rapid and sometimes blurry making it hard to put together. The wolf was hit last night and I swear his pain vibrated through my body causing me knock out for second before being swallowed in that dark pit.
"Are you ok sweetheart?" My mother voice alert me from my thoughts as I glance up to stare at my mother slightly pale face that was slowly pacing back to life.
"Yea," I nodded cupping my coffee mug starring at the blackness of it. "You look like you have alot on mind. Do you wanna talk about?" She caresses my hand.
"Yea, but later." I got up and give her a hug before walking out of the kitchen but just as I reach the doorway something stab me into my right side. I grip my side abruptly to seize the pain as I collapsed on the door frame. "Sevonnia!" Diana shouted as Venroy rushed to assist me. "Your bleeding?" Venroy blurted
Out in a questioning tone as he lift me up bridal style carrying me into the living room.
"How is that possible?" Diana asked as Venroy rip my dress to look at wound, another sharp pain hit me causing me to grip my side. "It burn," I sheirk as my nails started to burst through the skin making it obvious that I was going to shift.
I don't know what happened next but I stood before the black wolf that was wounded, I try to reach out to him but he seems unreachable.
Our surrounding was pitch black and unknown with a silver moon shining upon us. His eyes were dropey and look as if they we're losing its life, I stood up and collapse back down. I groan trying to crawl towards me, It felt like something was holding me, I try to push myself up but something kept pulling me down. "You can do it," the familiar husky voice blasted in my brain.

I took deep a breathe pushing myself to get up, I got up to knee when I felt someone holding my hand. I glance up to see Diana, Jax, Camilla and Vanessa holding hands forming a circle around me as I slowly wobbled to feet and stagger towards the wounded black wolf. I drop to my knee touching the wound as he groan and I notice a heat pelting onto his fur from my hand. I touch his paw with my next hand as his eyes slowly blooms back to life and I was whip away back to someone shaking me.
"Sevonnia!" Diana hollered frantic, I flutter my eyes open to see Sevonnia and Venroy starring at me like they have seen a ghost. "Are you ok?" Camilla asked starring at me with Bryan holding her.
"Yea," I said slowly rising up to see the black wolf starring at me. "What are you looking at?" Aunt Holly asked, "Did you see the wolf standing by the window?" I asked wanting to know. "What wolf?" Aunt Holly asked. "I think you need to rest," Uncle Heston said. "Yea, Sev. You look tired hun." Venroy uttered running his hand down my hair. I drop myself on the sofa Turing away from everyone. It was all so confusing.
"We'll figure it out, no matter what it takes." Diana whispered through our link.

Dillion burst through the door startling me awake as Venroy and Lasonia spurt blocking me. "Get out of my house!" Venroy growled at him causing Lasonia to step before him.
"This is supposed be entertaining?" Uncle Heston chuckled leaning on the door frame.
"I want to see my mate!" Dillion growled causing Venroy to push Lasonia out of lounging after Dillon causing them to land outside in lawn shifted and growling rapidly at each other. The air on the black of my neck sprut up as the scents of different wolves flare into my nose. I tried to get up but I stumbled back down as Fabian and Jax jump out the window to fight the rogues, the sound of running and jumping filled the cabin top along with growls.
"Your weak," Diana growled as she whip her hair band causing her release from a pony tail slicing two rogues in half that ttried to attack my mother. A shield of fire blasted around us as Camilla started to light items ablaze.
"I got to help," I struggled to get up.
"No, you can help us from their," Vanessa blurted out dodging a sliver bullet that have started to flare in our direction.
She's right," Diana said turning herself in a shadow as Jax voice sounded into my head. "I need help, there are too much." .

I took a deep breathe as I felt Camilla grasping for air as she tried to barricade my mother and her from a rogue. "Your the core, take control." A husky voiced blurted out as I felt something stirring inside, I feel something sparkling, escalating from my body. Shocked from what's occuring I blow out a grasping breath. "Thanks," Jax gush out as a big grey wolf burst in from the window behind me lounging after me as Tevon and Gamella attack him, pushing him back causing him to collide in fire place where the smell of it skin burning filled my surrounding.
"There are too much," Jax blurted out grasping for breath as he rushed into the house with Venroy collapsing on the ground. I lounge off the couch with bones breaking and my screaming as I burst out the door landing on the ground to see Declan and his family with a zillion rogues behind them.
That cannot be possible? They are,our friends. I felt my body shaking as I transformed into my human self. Diana and the others join me facing them.
"How could you do this to us?" I asked with Diana stepping beside me. "To know the devil, you got to be his closet friend." He smirk with a spear in his hand, I growled at him causing Diana and Jax to hold me.
"You mutt," I spat as my mother appear before me.
"Well, well look what they drag in?" She folded her arm glaring at them as Declan Aunt step out from the midst of the other snarling wolves.
"So tell me Amanda, Did you tell her about her father? I'm sure she'll love to hear. After all he might be around waiting to tortue you both alive." She chuckle with distaste humour.
"We both know the bastard is dead." She growled loudly at Declan aunt stepping forward as my gaze snap to my mother head.
What was going on?
"Yea, we all know, but remember she's what he is and sooner or later your going to watch her die too." Declan Aunt chuckled before vanishing in thin air along with the wolves.
""What is she talking about?" Diana blurted out taking the words from my mouth as my mother turn to face us as a familiar arrow swoosh towards my mother but landed in the ground with a note attach to it.
I pull the note off, unfolding it and it reads:
Your all going to die.
Sian
"Who's Sian?" I asked glaring at my mother as taylor scream filled the area causing us all to rush in to find Clinton with a dozen arrows in his body. I rush to help him but I collapsed to the floor as Jax, Venroy and the others rush towards him for help and my mother help me to a
Couch.
"What's happening?" Camilla asked as they tried pulling the arrows out.
"I'll explain," mom glare at Clinton with fear in her eyes.
"You can start by telling me about my father." I manage to breathe as Uncle Heston jump in lifting up Clinton and vanish with him.