Interlude

The Rules of Handling Rejection

Interlude

All Rights Reserved

She awakened to pain so severe it robbed her of a shaky breath. She groan, her head pounding rapidly against her skull. Her entire body was drench with sweat making her entire being sticky and skin feeling dirty from all the foreign objects that lay about that now plaster grain of her pale skin. She tried to push herself but her feet bounded with chains except her hands.

"Help!" she screamed as something deep within her gut causing a spark to glisten from her body almost blinding her. Frighten and shock from the little occurrence her body shook as the sound of feet's shuffle from somewhere her inner wolf whimper as if she was scared from what she herself didn't know.

"Help!" She screamed again as the shrieking sound of a huge door being dragged upon numerous gravel startled her. She glares up to a woman dress in a black cloak. Her face held an ice cold expression that she never saw before in her life yet she was unattainable beautiful. Her Pepper Red hair glistens along the blackness of her cloak. Amanda wondered how could a beautiful being held such a cold expression.

"Your ruthless," She spoke snapping her fingers as bright florescent light blind her vision.

"Who are you?" she asked wanting to know as the woman step into the dungeon with looming darkness that surrounds her. Amanda shook from the coldness that her presence gives off. Amanda tried to remember how she got her but it was all blurry. All she could see was that she was at her best Friend Tessa birthday bash when some strangers show up, Amanda being the wild one wanted to hook up with one of the guys. Whatever happen between she couldn't recall, she remembered making out with the guy until he stab her and his friends came streaming in rapidly.

"Guards," she orders as three robust guys emerge from the hallway, pulling the chains from the iron circles that was engraved into the brick walls. Amanda tried to get away but the woman blow a powdery substance into her face causing everything to seems and look blurry as they dragged her out into the night air. A few seconds later the chains were released from her hands and feet's. Almost blindly she tried to get up but something held her down. She flutters her eyes open to find four other members held against their wills. They were place in a circle while five others started too chanted around them.

Amanda let out a siren scream deafening the older witches as they tried to bind them to a cult. Someone knock her upside the head causing her to collide in the dirt ground, groaning loudly as she felt something coming up in her throat. She manages to flutter her eyes open to find her Sister starring into her eyes dress in a black cloak.

"I'm sorry," she stated taking her hand to slit it with a silver knife and holding her hand over a wooden bowl to catch her blood. Amanda couldn't speak or believe what was happening before her. She was being dragged into something that she didn't believe exist or that the rumours about her family was true. She tried to get up but she was been held against her will to do the unthinkable.

Amanda woke up a week later to find that she was nowhere near civilization and that she was blood bounded to a dark circle. Summoned to do unthinkable things that scar them deep into the flesh. There was no way out of the circle unless death and the moment she learn that she decided to went along until she had their blood dripping from her own hands then she'll used the same weapon to end her own. She was a Rebel being caught in a fiercely fire and the only way to get out was to get burn.

As the years went by Amanda plot and killed every witch that was link to her captivity that night but there was one she couldn't touch and one that was rumoured to have cross over to the shadows and that was her Sister Angel. For years she search for her but nothing came up until she came to Springville where she met a town run by a coven of witches similar like hers but much stronger. Also where she carelessly fell for the town Alpha Harry. She tried to get through them but during process she lost her powers and the only way to retrieve it back was to kill a royal witch first born.

Amanda heard that a royal family was hidden in Bourneville and she decided to ploy.

When she got there everything went upside down because she came face to face with her mate. He just wanted to run away with her but she wanted vengeance against her blood and to do this she had to hide her scent and fall for the most precious son Sian that was well protected, she join with a few amateur witches to stake out their plan when she came upon her long forgotten mother. But somehow the plan got twisted when she realized that she was pregnant for Sian.

Heston who wanted revenge on his parents and brother decided to plot a plan to kill them but when they woke up the next morning the baby was gone leaving behind a tone that cause Amanda to blaze into rage filled with deeper vengeance and malice. Amanda stares at the note which reads;

You almost had me...

You're truly

Angel