:THIRTY-FIVE:

THIRTY FIVE

"Diana!" I screamed out into the darkness as my mother grab me, pulling me into house preventing me from rushing into the forest. "Diana," I screamed again as she screamed back for me it was faded. I collapsed on the wooden floor as my mother dragged me into the house, Shrieking loudly smashing glasses and mirrors.

                Something crush on my inside, as I shriek loudly feeling something in my hand, I glance down to see Diana's dagger in hand, how it got there I had no clue. But I guess she sent it to me for a reason. I drop to my knee breathing heavily as Venroy kneel before me starring at me warily before touching my hand which I held the dagger. I grip it tightly causing it slice me "Your bleeding," he said pulling his shirt off to wrap around my hand. "Look like one of the glass got you," he said.

"No, I am...." I glance down to see that the dagger was now embedded into my herbal tattoo. I glance up at him questionly then back at my hand. "Breathe, Breathe," he uttered to me as he pulled me into a hug.
"I like that side of you, remind me of someone that your mother use to mess with." Uncle Heston stated causing my mother to glare at him.

I inhale Venroy scent as hot tears started to stream down my face. "We're gonna find her," he place a kiss on my head as he pulled his himself away slightly lifting me up and next thing I know we are in his room.

"I'm sorry," he blurted out placing me on the sofa.

        "You teleport?" I asked as he quickly shut the door.

"Yes, but I don't know how?" He said stepping before. "It's like I feel your emotions and then poof I'm beside you." He mumbled loudly. "So your telling me it's not the first time it happened?" I questioned.
"No, it happened a lot at midnight, that will explain me showing up at your room at nights."he bite his bottom lip.
"So you weren't  stalking me?" I stare at him curiously. "No," he answered.
         "Who else knows about your teleporting?" I asked running my hand through my hair.
"Just vanessa and now you." He said.

"You sure it's not the necklace," I asked reaching for the chain around his neck. "Yea, because I didn't have it on when I save you from the pool that day." He notify me.

       "So you teleport into the water to save me?" He nodded and I stumbled back sitting on the bed and he join me. "I could feel you slipping away, it felt like heartbreak and water blocking your breathing canals. I had a hard time breathing and next thing I felt the urge to save you." He explains.
There was a sudden silent between us. The tingles were surging through my body rapidly as I felt him touch my naked leg. Our eyes connected, my blood start pumping as he reach for my face, causing our foreheads to touch.

        Our breathing filled the room along with the chemistry flowing inbetween us as he shut the small distance between us and kiss me gently. "Everything is going to be ok." He mumbled pressing our foreheads together as the door burst open to see Venroy's father standing at the door furious with Vanessa beside him.

     "Get away from my son!" He barked pushing me with an invisible force into the wall causing me to drop to the floor, anger surge through my entire body causing a strong animalistic growl to rumbled out as I stood up glaring at him.

"Sevonnia No!" Vanessa and Venroy shouted in union as I lounge after their father in force and anger breaking through the cabin walls into the night air.
We collide in the earth with him gripping my throat as my claws lengthen into his rib. He growl loudly causing his guards to erupt to attack as the Shadow warriors landed in front of them ready to fight.

I kick him off as I morphs into my wolf as he did too and we both attack each othet in full force with a static between us. Vanessa voice was drown out with furious growls and claws. Someone tried to pull me off but using my mind I push them using a blast of fire.