:NINE:

Chapter Nine

"Steve," Sianna moan to her mate Steven as he kiss her against his range rover. Steven was the third in command son, who is in charge of patrol and mobilized equipment who wasn't bad looking. He was robust, short but a bit taller than Sianna. He was actually down to earth, guess I was too caught up to realize some other good people willing to talk to me.

I had my back turn to the couple as I waited on them for them to finish liplocking as Renea and Amilia came rushing out.

"Seriously guys, We need to get going." Amilia blurted out opening the door of the suzuki that I had lean against.

"Don't they sick your stomach?" Renea asked placing her finger on her tongue to make a gag sound as she climb in.

"Your just jealous you haven't found your mate yet." Amilia said taking the driver's seat.

"No, just Keep it PG. People actually gets jealous around here." Renea she pointed between herself and I. I don't. Thought, Maybe a little bit.

"Whatever, When you meet your mate you'll understand." she said turning the key in the ignition to notify Sianna that we're ready.

"Pftt." Renea waved her friend of as she buckle her seat belt intact as I glare out the window at the couple who we're so inlove.

"Beeeeeep!" A car horn holler behind us and I turn abruptly to see Venroy in a burgundy Mercedes as he stare at Sianna and Steven.

"Why don't he drive around?" I asked turning to face Renea.

"He's our body guard for the day." she blush starring through the back window.

"Beta Don suggested that he follow us to...."

"To watch me." I stated a bit sarcastically and they both nodded in union.

"Am I that dangerous?" I asked fixing my seatbelt.

"Dangerous isn't the word, Unpredictable it is." Amilia said fixing the rear view mirror. I just don't get why they won't give me some breathing space. I'm not a baby or six. I can handle myself, I don't need anyone changing my underwear for me. But I don't want to lose the chance of these girls friendships, It's kinda the best I have gotten so far. I just which Diana was here, We would be a firework so hard to catch.

"Just don't do anything unpredictable and we won't even notice he's there with us." Amilia said honking the horn again.

"I want to know that our sexy body guard around so do something dangerous." Renae lean and whisper with a teasing grin.

"Ren!" Amilia called to her, starring at her in warning trance causing Renae to straightened herself to sit back in the seat.

"Sorry for the hold up," Sianna apologize as she shut the door drenched in Steve scent. She glance back at me before pulling her seatbelt on.

"No problem," Renae said holding up her compact mirror out the window, probably trying to get a glimpse at Venroy.

Couple minutes later we were parking in Louisville City Mall, Renea was the first to get out as we follow suit but I guess we all knew why because there she was trying to flirt with Venroy.

"So we start with the dresses for tomorrow night and then random clothes and stuff for you." Sianna announced as Amilia cellphone blasted between us, she step away to answer it.

I followed them into the mall when a group of Three girls and four guys approach us.

"Look guys its Purple Sianna and her dogs ." The Blonde hair girl said.