:TWENTY-ONE:

Chapter Twenty One

       Diana scream filled my ears as I tasted her blood in my mouth. Heat surge through my entire body as stinging sensation run through my under skin, escalating the stirring emotions that I feel whenever killing rogues this time it heighten causing Diana to dig her claws into both my upper arms.

I growl out in pain before I pulled away as Diana collapse  on the ground shivering and screaming in pain. "Diana!" I heared a male voice shouted.

"Hold him," Tevon shouted as I collapse onto of  Diana in my human form as Sparks scattered creating a binding circle around us both. I try to get up but I couldn't something was holding me down, Diana screamed out as the male voice shouted back gripping his chest as they held him down.

"It's too strong for me to get in!" An unfamiliar voiced shouted as I look beyond the sparks to see a red hair woman trying to touch thin air.

I could feel Diana shivering and whimpering below it was terrifying seeing her like this. I don't remember seeing her like this since we both found out about her mom's death. I tried to move but I was too weak to move, My head was hammering against my skull as Hot and cold heat surge through my body. I could hear numerous voices inside my head, the voices sounded like they were chanting in some  language I couldn't comprend.

"It hurt," Diana screamed again wide eyed as I reach for her hand and fire lit slice through our grasp joining the electric circle. I tried to pulled away but she held on tightly as the fire heighten around us. What was happening ? I thought trying to move.

"Fabian," I hear her uttered starring through the circle as I saw him flat on the floor not moving while someone was over him. "Is he ok?" Diana screamed as I manage to moved my other hand and try sooth her when a familiar while cloak came into sight, His scent flare into my nose, Orange hibiscus and sweat.

"He's fine; We just need to get you better?" he bend down to touch her and I growl at him. His face was huge and his eyes emerald green and his black hair pulled into a ponytail at the back. I notice that he had a small bottle with something green inside while  something black swimming inside.

"It's ok, I'm not going to hurt her," he said calmly as I feeling my wolf surfacing as I felt my wolf wrapping herself  around Diana body. She whimper and shudder against my wolf.

"Heston," A woman voiced called out and I turn to see a shadow of a woman dress in green flowing dress while her red hair blows covering her eyes and nose, her lips were bloodshot red. She had black vines running up one arm and had on the same necklace like Diana and mine.

"I don't have much time she's too strong. I'm going to try to hold her off so you need to hurry and sprinkle it." she said raising her arm with the black vines and she started to chanted in a soft tone. I stood there glaring at her as I feel something burning my inside, I growl loudly shaking the ground beneath us. I rolled off slightly as I feel something burning in the pit of my stomach.

"Now!" She strain loudly as she collapse to her knee as I glare at her deviously. I watch as she grip the soil chanting loud and louder as something ticks inside me and she blast back out of the ring along with Heston. My stomach curls as Diana Diana started sputtering black substance as she morphs into her storm grey wolf with the streak of white running down her body.

"Diana," I called out to her through my mind. I hear her groan slightly opening her eyes and when she did one eye was stormy grey as a stormy weather, white the other was pitch black with electric flickering and then she took a deep breathe and it flicker back to her stormy grey eye.

"Yes Alpha," she strained using her tail to wrap around her body.

"Don't called me that," I huffed using my my snout to push her playfully as she chuckled slightly. "Can't help it Alpha, your beaming red and white streak." she raised her head up and I glance down at my black fur to notice that two streak of red and white ran down my wolf.