:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two

Chapter Twenty Six

       "What's going on?" I blurted out as I stare at Nick and Lasonia on the floor dress in leather clothing as the scent of Silver and Wolfbane breech into my nostril. I cringed my face due to the scent of them both but shrugged it off starring at them both.

"You Better start talking before I burned your asses." Camille threaten with a ball of fire in her palms.  

       "We're here to protect you all, not killed you." Lasonia stood up on her knee sitting on her heels. "We're the ones scared of you." Nick join her in the same position holding her hand.

"How we supposed to believe you?" I asked stepping forward. "Vanessa can clarify that we saved her couple days ago when two rogues almost attack her." Nick sputtered, I turned towards Vanessa who stood by Venroy side playing with her necklace.

"You didn't tell me that rogues tried to killed you?" Venroy glare at his sister shocked. "I didn't want you to worry since that situation was still heated between us." She stared at him, giving him a face expression that  only he could understand.

"Why would rogue try to kill me? I have nothing to do with Sevonnia." Vanessa stare at Nick and Lasonia.

"That's  we're trying to find , it doesn't seems to fit the puzzle at the moment." Lasonia stood up as Bryan and Fabian walked in.

"Why are you guys wearing your suit-?" He cut his sentence when he saw me. "You know about this?" Camille asked starring at him.

"He's one of us," Nick answered for him. "They told me not to say anything especially not to tell you Camille." He said innocently holding up his hand.

" Did you guys put this out here?" I asked lifting up the envelope showing them. "No, but we received a lot from our boss after an attack or to deliver a message." Lasonia stood up receiving a similar envelope from her pants pocket. It was exactly the same texture but it has nothing on it, it was plain.

"Who's the boss?" Diana asked taking the envelope away to admire it too, passing it along to Camille.

"We don't know, it just appear out of the blue beckoning us to read it. Odettea was the one who gets them and when she died they start appearing in my presence." Nick said rubbing the back of his neck.

"So do you guys know who killed her?" I asked wanting to know since her name was brought up. I thought it  kinda weird have a daze about her death and Harry mysterious disappearance. Which still a question on my list?.

   "You wouldn't believe us, if we told you. We know how hard it is to trust anyone recently." Lasonia almost whispered in a sad tone.

"Does it really matter anymore?" I asked sarcastically starring at them expecting an answer. "So?" I question licking my dried lips as Bryan cross the balcony towards Camille.

"Harry killed her," Lasonia uttered with sadness itch in her voice as tears shimmer in her caramel brown eyes and Nick pulled her into his arm.

        "They we're best friends, sisters you could say." Nick finish for her as he rubs her arm up and down soothingly. "Why would Harry killed his own mate?" Camille took the question out of my mouth as I stare at them from head to toe. Nick stood a little bit over Lasonia, his hair was cut low, a scar was embedded into skin right under his left eye, that were midnight black. He wasn't robust but he had the right hunk of meat that state he has was worthy for a fight.

        Lasonia on the other hand had strawberry blonde hair, with tainted pink poutable lips, She was five one to be exact. Her leather tight pants fit her well along with black vest top that show her flat stomach which had a ruby navel ring in it.