:TWENTY-EIGHT:

Chapter Twenty Eight

I allow Venroy to lead me out into the back of school where a gazebo was located. A few person were seated whispering to each other. I couldn't explain the thrill that was running through me from his touch, our kiss and the burning feeling that surge through my body.

      I desperately wanted to touch him again, to feel him against me and most importantly I want to feel that cool sensation that he breathe in my face. Just as we reach a corner, he pulled me into him covering my mouth with his causing that statistic sound to crackle between us. I tip up circling my hand around his neck as I felt his hand went swiftly down my back over my bottom, causing me to let out a moan as he lifted me  up causing me to  wrap my legs around his waist.

         "Your so soft," he murmured against my lips as I pulled away grasping for breathe and he pulled our face back together like he want to mold us in one.

            "Can we slo-" I was about to asked but he cut me off groping my breast and kissing me deeply causing our moan and groan to filled the air.

         "I said no petting and kissing," A sturdy male voiced shouted as Venroy pulled away from the corner into the darkness still kissing me. I want to stop but every touch, kisses and this feeling was unexplainable.

               After a few second, we pulled apart still tightly embraced glaring into each other eyes. His hands were caressing my cheeks, I glare into his as lust, longing and slight happiness sparkle in them.

              "Your so beautiful,"he said now playing with strands of my hair.

  "Thanks," I breathe as I loosen my legs from around his waist and he place me on the ground still holding onto me by the waist.

         "Your mine," I heard him say causing me to stare up at him and he shook his head and I swear for that tiny moment I wanted him to  be  mine.

   "Come on I want to show you something." He took my hand and lead me towards the front of the school. I felt someone starring at me and I glance to see a huge man in a cloak starring at me,  I couldn't see his face but I could smell him.

"I'm going to get the car," Venroy trying to get my attention, I shift my gaze to him and nodded causing him to look where I was looking and back at me. Just as he rush over to a guy, I shift my gaze to see a wolf in the space where the man was before it turn and disappears into the darkness.

        We pulled up in front of a small building with Louisville Small Gallery titled above it. I glance over at him and back at the building. "I saw sketches and thought of this place, there's someone I want you to meet."he said pulling the key out ignition and loosen his seat belt as reach up for the lock.

As we walked up to door a woman was just about to turned the lock of the door,when she caught sight of us. A smile widened on her heart shape face as she pulled the door open to greet us.

"Venroy, I didn't expect you until noon tomorrow," she blushed starring over at me. "I see you brought a guest." She said allowing us in, I notice she purred out into night before shutting the door behind us. "Stella," she shook my hand careressing them awkwardly, running her hand over mine.

" It's her..." her voice tone changed causing Venroy to pulled my hand from hers swiftly. "She's a witch," I blurted out stepping away from her.

"No, she isn't," Venroy chuckled lightly starring at her questionly.

"I am and bringing her is dangerous." She snaps her fingers causing the huge curtains to block the Windows and doors. "I am not going to hurt, your the one I'm scared of, you could kill me with just a look." She walked towards the curtains pushing it aside slightly to glare on the outside.