:ONE:

CHAPTER ONE:

#1: Accept The Rejection

"What the hell happen today?" Diana question as I slowly climb down the wooden stair,with the old dusty Journal underneath my sweater with the front hem tuck in the waist of my baggy shorts.

"You mind explaining to me why the hell you wanna end your oh so fabulous life on Your birthday." Diana continue to question as I pull up back the stairs and close the door and turn to face my best friend.

"Diana I am not in the mood." I breathe and walk towards my room inwhich she followed me, which wasn 't the best in design but is comfortable and cozy.

"You better start talking else I'm burning up your gift." she threaten seriously with a smirk.

"I'm not in the mood!" I growl at her uncontrolling causing her to step back. "What the hell is your problem?" she shouted back at me.

"Get Out!" I shouted back in reply taking out up my hair brush from the floor and placing it on my desk.

"Sorry, Well when your ready you know where to find me." she scoff and walk out slamming the door shut as I collapse to the floor in tears again. I didn't want to talk to Diana or anyone about Dillion rejecting me as yet. I just wanted to sit and cry in my own pity.

          After a few hours of crying and tearing apart, I heard my stomach growling and I head for the door wiping my drenched face with my sweater. I open the door to find two gift gift bag, I glance down the hallway to find it empty. I bend down and took up the pink one, knowing it was for my best friend.

I bend down taking it up, glare into the inside to see a huge globe. I took it out too see the Effil Tower inside. I smile slightly shaking the globe to watch the snow flakes fall down in the water to settle on the bottom. I glance at the bottom to see the initial;

         C.V.B. - 1/8/14

I continue to admire my gift to notice that it was handmade but was done professionally and artistic. I even love the carving around the base of the globe. It was done to perfection. No one around here do carving or wood work so I better question Diana about the artist. Which will be hell getting out of her. I slowly place the globe back in the bag ignoring the card and sketch pad. I glance over at the other bag and when I took it up it has his senvse all over it. I froze for a second in wonder. Why would he care?, When he gave me the worst birthday by rejecting me. I thought he didn't want me. Open it! my wolf shouted excited. "No!" I reply soft, then out of the blues something flare inside and my wolf growl "Burn it!". I took a deep breathe and wonder why I was bipolar a second ago. I rub the side of my head and got up taking up the bags and placing them inside before heading down to get something to eat. I stop abruptly when I heard talking. I glance through the key hold to see Dillion and Amiria. Amiria was seated on his lap facing while her back was facing me. "What were you doing at that girl's room?" she asked.

"Nothing babe, Just went to make sure she wasn't trying to kill or burn her stupid self again." Dillion cup her face.

"Why do you care? Her father doesn't even give a damn." Amiria scoff wrapping her hands around his neck.

"He kept saying she's bipolar like her mother. Isn't she half rogue or something?"

"I am not suppose to discuss pack confidentality with you, yet." he smiled at her.

"You didn't Say a word honey. Now lets not talk..." she open his shirt and kiss him causing my inside to fury and I punch the wall causing the photos to fall and scatter. I rush up stairs slamming my door pulling out my bag that I use to travel. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't pick up what's happening to me but once I saw the dusty Journal. I pull my dresser behind the door throwing everything off the dresser and climb on taking up the Journal turning the cover to reveal the dusty pages. I turn until I reach the page that says;

#1: Accept The Rejection

I took a deep breath glaring at the dark ink cursive writings, It was old but I guess whoever wrote it. Did it with anger and tears, and a strong heart. I run my fingers across it feeling the rusty page before I started to read;

This is  the first rule accepting the rejection. It was given so why not accept it. It was really hard doing this, standing before your soulmate the one who's supposed to be there and protect you but most of all love you.

       It hurt, the Rejection, the hurt, the anger and bipolarness of softness and hardness. Especially when they are lingering in the arms of a model that he claims is his mate or the one that's right for him. It hurt to know that your not worth it, your not the one who makes him whole...

       But how do you accept it?

well in my days creating a scene would be a crime but it was the best idea ever. And what I did to Harold I wouldn't recommend you do same, because I know you wouldn't want to spend your entire life under wolf bane while they try to kill you. Harold was an alpha and damaging something that was precious to him was the perfect way to get him to know I accept his rejection. So on the night of mating season when every wolf was out mating in lust or love, I was back spilling gasoline around the pack house. After everything I stood afar with my bags while the house burn with a pup with my note saying: I accept his rejection.

     It was a pleasure to see him in rage, yelling furiously and aggressively towards pack members and the best part. The pack was low on money so rebuilding was going to be hard. I know your thinking why didn't I do it face to face? Believe me I have tired many times but I end up being embarrass instead so I created the scene. So now everyone is out looking for me; Amanda Jones. Here are some tips:

°Masked your emotions

°Void the thoughts of forever, if he wanted it he wouldn't have rejects you.

°Damage something precious that will tear him apart.

°Leave a message

°Then walk like rogue without a care.

             Amanda Jones

I glance up from the Journal feeling a bit pump. I guess Amanda wanted something different. She didn't want her mate to think that she was just some helpless she-wolf like the ones in those cliche novels. She wanted to show Harold that he made a mistake and she wasn't going let a devastating rejection let her lose hope in a future she could enjoy with someone else who deserve her.

       It's  kinda weird she has my middle name, maybe this could help me and whatever happen I won't let Dillion get the best of  me. But first I got to Accept his Rejection and let him know painfully. I'll Have her, her story and Rules to help me handle this rejection. If she had the fight to beat against rejection,I got it too!.