:TWENTY-SEVEN:

Chapter Twenty Seven

        I place my crystal globe into my packed duffel bag as Fabian and Nick just left with our suitcases. Uncle Perrier and Aunt Holly went out on an errand making it a perfect time for us to packed and bid our goodbyes. We didn't have to explain anything apparently Uncle Don left Alpha Kane a letter explaining our immediate departure.

     I zip up my bag as Sianna walked in with clothes bag holding a white dress with a shoe back. Her eyes were red blood shot from all tears that she have been crying. She had on a sweatpants along with her father sweater that reach her knee but she didn't seems to mind, it comfort her I guess.

  "This is for you,"she hand me the clothes bag, I stare at her sympathetically. "I gave Diana and Camille theirs they are probably downstairs getting dress." She uttered placing the shoe box on the bed. I pulled the zip down to see a beautiful long sleeve dress with a low cut from with sparkling gems running along the breast front. It was silky and elegant, she was really gifted.

"I love it," I commented as I continue to admire the beauty of the dress. "I add the sleeves after the tattoo," she said rubbing her arm awkwardly and sadly.

"It's perfect, at least I won't have to worry about being question about oh so sudden Hebrew tattoo." I placed the dress on the bed, referring to swirling un-english mark. I turn to face her pulling her into a hug, as she sniff quietly.

            "I'm really sorry," I uttered softly.

"It wasn't your fault," she pulled away wiping her face, "I'll be at Venroy house mourning until you all get back, Steve will be with me, so just go and enjoy a normal school party for once." She said stepping back looking at me through wet swollen eyes.

         "I doubt that the night will end normal." I said as Steve appear at the door. His face was drench with sweat and his eyes we're red from crying too. "I'll bring your bag down, while you get dress." he walked over the bed to pick up my duffel bag.

             "Ok," I thank him as he and Sianna left me to get dress. I pulled off robe turning to face the mirror to admire semi nude body in my black bra and underwear, starring at the tattoo was embedded into my skin, the only thing I recognized that it ended with a Sun on  the back of  my hand. A cool gush of wind rush in from balcony causing me to shiver and goosebumps to appear all over my body, I turn around to see no one but the balcony door still open. I shrugged it off walking over to the bed picking up my dress. I pulled it on, it felt right. Sianna is really gifted with fabric and needles.

       I stood there starring at myself in mirror,when I felt someone touch me. It turn abruptly to see no one but to see the black wolf sitting on his back legs starring with one red bloodshot and one mustard yellow eye starring at me. His fur was midnight black that glisten towards the moonlight beaming on. He was huge, not the average size for a wolf, his tail was busy and claws were emerging from his back paws. It let out a soft snare as I felt a hand touch my cheek. This was very weird, I thought. This wolf has haunt me in my nightmares along with the black cloak figure that seems to always running after me.

                "Who are you?" I asked shakily stepping forward but before it answered, it disappear as Bryan appear at the door starring at me.

  "You look..." he started to mumbled walking into the room dress in his white tuxedo looking ratherly handsome, his low crop hair was gel back in sleek way. His spicy cologne flare into my nose along with his fresh water scent as I ran my gaze down to his black shine shoes back to his face. "Gorgeous," he finished still admiring me from where he stood.