41

The Rules of Handling Rejection
Chapter 41
°VENROY°

       “He hasn't moved, ” Vannessa spoke up as he joins her at the window. They both looked out ahead across the lawn where Fabian was seated in the grass starring at the forest.

     Jax stood a few fleet's away guardian ing him but doesn't say a word. Vanessa made sure the water from the grass hydrate him and keep him from dying of thirst.    
        Ever since Diana has communicated with them at the fall he broke down and hasn't spoken a word to anyone. It's been a year a month, Just like it's been a year and a month away from Sevonnia's birthday.

    "Jax says he keeps sensing a present at the rim of the forest but it disappears every time he steps close,” Vanessa states as she stares down at the cup of tea in her hand.

    “Diana isn't fully dead, her shadow still roam the forest." Camilla walks into the room balancing a small fireball within her left hand.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Her shadow has very minimal warmth, I feel it every time she comes to visit Fabian but he can't sense it,” she told them.

“But he's her mate, ” Vanessa states.

" I think something is blocking their connection, ” Brian walks in dressed in Jeans, Grey T-shirt and a black Jacket filled with weapons.

"But no worries Jax and I are working on it, ” he gives an assuring small.

" okay you both are on Fabian guards, we have a prisoner to question and some circle practise to do," Vanessa announces.

"Can I come?" Venroy asked.

"No," Vanessa touch his arm and pointed to Fabian, "He needs company," she said.

"I don't think I can be of help," he voices out.

"Your both mateless at the moment and he needs to practice it will be a good way to release all that pent up sexual frustration and anger." Vanessa kisses his cheeks as she hands him two rods.

    Before he utters a word they all vaporize to the dungeon where Harry was kept hostage. Taking a deep breath he steps out the house, onto the lawn straight towards Fabian.

     "Hey, bud," Venroy joins him on the grass. He glances sideways at him before fixing his gaze back at the forest.

"It's a beautiful day out, you wanna stretch those muscles, ” he asked handing him a rod. He didn't move or say a word.

“According to Gamella, she can sense Diana heat but they think something is messing with your connection. Why you can't see or feel her" he told him.

     “Sevonnia” he heard him muttered.

"What about Sevonnia?" He asked.

"She's the one responsible if she hadn't gone berserk Diana would still be here, ” Fabian lounge at him and Venroy kicked him off and watches as Fabian morphs into his wolf, his eyes rigid with anger and grieve.

   " Fabian!" Venroy growled as he used the rod to poke him, but he grabbed the rod and broke it in half. Fabian lounge after him and this time he morphs into his wolf just as Fabian shoved him into a tree, just as he gets ready to punch into him he got up and landed in a little clearing and Fabian jump onto him and they both wrestle teeth grinding against each, as blood spurt up. He was trying his best not to use all his strength but Fabian was making it hard.

     Fabian bite into his arm and within a second he teleported to the falls, the sound of Fabian paws thundered against the ground as the scent of anger radiates off his body. He jumps into the lake and watches as Fabian halted at the edge abruptly, just as he turned he jump out grabbing him from behind as without hesitation he used his back legs shoved him back into the water.

    He got good instinct.

He thought as he landed back in the lake.

  "You rely on your teleporting too much during a fight, your instinct is what set you off from the others.” Fabian blurted out as morphs into his human side naked.

" I thought-” Venroy voice out as he climbs out the lake.

"I could hear you all from the kitchen it's one of the perks of being mated to a Shadow Luna. I sit at the edge of the forest because I'm guarding it and I can hear everything going on inside the forest,” he said setting his foot in the lake.

" I talk to Diana every day, she and our pup is doing okay, it's sad I can't be with her like you all can be with your mate but I know she's there. All I do is listen to the heartbeat of our child and I know she's there." He said looking at the faded herbal tattoo embedded under his skin.

    “The rogues are still out there but it's like they are radio silent but I can hear them. Their waiting, like Amanda, is waiting for the perfect time to pound,” he said.

“I know they practise with Sevonnia sister at Medows but never with Sevonnia, It's like she doesn't exist but I can feel her within them,” he told them as Fabian glances behind him.

"Someone is watching us," he spurts up and went towards the forest to find Nick and Lasonia.

"We saw you both head into the forest full wolf, we wanted to make sure your all okay, Sir," they bowed towards Fabian.

“It's okay, I was just teaching Venroy." He answered they both looked towards him before disappearing back into the forest.

"Sir, ?” Venroy asked.

" I'm a Shangling Alpha, meaning I am a Shadow Alpha, It only happens once within the birth of the blood moon. It when wolf who was born deep in the darkness of forest to a shadow wolf but the changing part is that I was mated to a pure wolf but unknown to Diana she was from a long line of huntress that fight with the Alpha who was her fore parent blessed with the gift of Weaponry and grit of the shadow. I know it sounds confusing but it's got good when you see her fight.” he told him.

   "Believe me, I thought I was going to die that night when Diana died but I saw my parents for the first time. And everything change,” he told him.

   “And I am not the one that needs training, you're the one out of tune Venroy, It's time to unleash your father within you,” Fabian told him.

" I don't want to be my father, ” he said.

"He's not pretty when he's himself,” he muttered.

"You already have someone pretty, why do you care if you get ugly. Just think of Beauty and The Beast. That's the story you were telling Sevonnia right. ” he asked, Venroy looked at him. Wondering how he knew but shrugged it off when Jax, Gambella, Vanessa and Sevonnia Sister appear to them.

     “RUN, ” Vanessa shouted as a glance behind them to see a huge Rogue, bigger than all of them, his eyes as big as an aeroplane engine but bloodshot red and his fur dripping with smudge blackness and his scent reeks of something dead.