:INTERLUDE:TWO

[Please note that the Interludes are blast from the Past so don't confused them with the Chapters. It's a blast of how everything erupted from beginning. Thanks.]

Years Ago...

:Serina Amanda Campion:

The sun as just touch the mountain when young Serina Amanda Campion step into her house drench from head to toe with seaweed. Her eyes flicker every now then from Amber to deep gold. Her concern father rushed towards her with a towel as her mother brought another to wrap her hair.

          "What happened?" Her father asked rubbing her arms up and down as her sister  Angel came into the door dry and untouched. "She went berserk on the Royal witches when they asked her to show them her powers." Amilia her sister told her parents.

        "It just happened, he touch me with his Vines and my bones started to crack painfully. He kept touching me and I told him stop but he wouldn't ." She started to explain with tears streaming down her cheeks.

       "What kind of Vines were they?" her mother asked.

       "Wolfbane," Her sister blurted out.

"That bastard!" Her mother blurted out as their father glare at her.

"Did you happened to turn into a wolf before them?" Her father turn back to her as her sister walked in. Serina nodded and her parents grasp hugging her.

       "Anything else happened?"

"She burn the capel down," Angel blurted out as two witches appear in the doorway of the house. Her parents pushed her behind them as they face the elders.

   "You have broken the law Kearn," The elder in a navy cloak said as four more elders join them.

      "Sirus we're brothers please don't do this." her father pleaded as her mother turn and lifted her up as their sister scurried towards them and three more elders landed behind them.

"This isn't about family, It's about breaking laws." he shouted as the antiques rattle to the sound of his deep voice.

"I knew sonething was different about her, the night you brought her into our land" he pionted towards their mother who glare at them fearfully and held on to their father.

"She didn't do anything to sabotage our circle." I snap at him.

"No but you did, You brought a beast and mate with it." he snap causing their mother to growl at them.

"Your out of line Sirus." Her father snap causing sparks to static through the air.  "Don't talk about my mother like that," Serina growl lightly at her uncle as Cain the headmaster  of The Witch Royal storm in his black cloak.

"Angel come to me," Cain ordered firmly with Authority. Father held onto Angel. "No," he said.

"You got no say in this, she already sign the departure and disown contract." he said. Both my parents glare at Angel.

"why did You do that?" Their father snap at her as Angel eyes flicker to navy with snakes floating in them causing both her parents to step away.

"It's always been about Serina. What about me?" She escalated.

"That's not true, We love you too just the same. I thought we talk about this." he bend down to face her as Angel sway her hands and our father collapse to the floor.

"Daddy," Serina shouted as their mother rushed towards her mate who was shivering on the floor.

"Angel stop it!" Serina shouted at her sister who walked towards them and started to do the same thing to her.

"You can't even stop me and their favour you more than me. Your nothing but a beast. That's all you are a beast!" she shouted causing her to push her sister back with a great force causing her land in the glass cabinet.

"Serina," Her mother called out to her, she turn to face her mother spitting blood as their father lay lifeless beside her.

"Mommy," She drop to her side as the elders watch not doing anything. It's like they enjoy seeing war and death.

"Go!" She grasp out as she felt her father hand and before she could say anything they landed in front of a huge mansion with and then he was gone in thin air with a letter floating down towards her. She walk up crying towards the door with the letter that was address to someone name ; Alpha. Just as she was about to knock the door burst open to see a little boy with chestnut hair with a sword in his hand and bottle in the other. The boy look her up down then squirt Pancake syrup at her as a woman rushed towards the door.

"Harold!" The woman shouted lifting him and spank him on the butt twice throwing him over her shoulder.

"Oh my god," she glance down at me and out behind me. "Harold run and get your father." she said as she pulled a towel from her apron and started to wipe my face.

"Where you come from little one?" she asked as she held out the envelope towards her as an elder man appear behind her.

"What is it?' he asked as she took the note and hand it to him which pulled open swiftly as a necklace slip out and she reach for it.

"welcome to your new home," He said leading her into the huge as she glance back behind her to see her father in thin air. She never saw her parents or her sister again until she turn sixteen.

       The night was shivering cold as they came from a run and stood into yard drench in sweat and Salt water. She was send across town to a teller who told her that she was going to face nothing but pain and little happiness.

"Happy Birthday Harold," Serina walked up to him to hand him a small box and the moment their hands touch sparks exploded all over body.

"Mate," Her wolf exclaims and she rushed up and hugged him kissing him on the lips and he pushed her off causing the odd feeling to erupt inside as heat evaporate on her inside. Everyone gathered around the pair, tears started to burn her cheeks as Harold storm into the forest and she followed behind with bits of fire in her every step.

"Harold please," Serina pleaded and he turned abruptly and did something she didn't expect him to do.

"Serina Amanda Campion, I, Harold Parker James Reject you." He said causing me to drop to the floor as it vibrated and Harold run as Serina was left alone in middle of forest burning the trees down. She lay there crying until someone lifted her and carried her away from Harold and the pack chanting quietly as she drop into a small