Feelings

Suddenly we appeared in a dark alley way of New York.

I stumbled a bit and braced my hand against the wall.

"Well, that was fun." I said.

"Indeed." Damon said from beside me.

I walked out of the alley waywith Damon following me. To the left of me there was a line of people behind a red rope. The line leading to the club I suposed. To the right there were shops that had closed for the night.

I walked past the line and headed straight up to the bouncer. I stood back and Damon walked right up to him.

"You will let us in without checking ID or making us pay. Do you understand?" Damon said, compelling the bouncer.

"I understand." he said in a mono-tone voice.

"Good."

The bouncer let us through and I was surrounded by loud music and people shouting and the smell of alchohol.

Within half an hour, I was slightly drunk. At the moment I was arguing.

"I still reckon Jeremy and Tyler are secretly gay together." Damon said.

"Yeah, and so are you and Stefan." I said sarcastically.

"You took it too far." he said, downing another shot.

I downed another shot as well.

"That guys checking you out." Damon said, pointing to a guy who looked to be about twenty two with longish brown hair.

"Righto, I'm 14 and he's like what, 22? I don't think so." I said, laughing.

I sat at the bar for a bit with Damon, but after a while, I started to get a headache.

"I'm gunna go outside, I'm starting to get a headache." I said.

"Okay, have fun." he said.

I made my way to a back door that I had spotted earlier and opened it. It lead to a back alley that had a dumpster to the side.

"Good enough." I mumbled. I closed the door and walked over to the wall, leaning on it and closing my eyes.

"I thought I saw you come out here." I snapped open my eyes to find the guy that Damon said was checking me out closing the door behind him.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Interested in you." he said.

"Cocky much?" I said.

"Maybe so, but it was true." he said.

"Well, sorry, but I'm not interested." I said, hoping this wouldn't turn out like one of those stories were a girl gets raped and left to die in an alley.

"It doesn't really matter." he said, coming at me. I reacted fast by punching him in the face. I may look small, but all the practice on fighting I've had with Stefan and Damon has payed off.

The guy stumbled pack and held his jaw.

"That wasn't very nice." he said.

"I'm not really a nice person." I retorted.

He came at me again and I kneed him where the sun don't shine.

"Screw you bitch!" he hissed in pain. He lunged forward and I felt a slight sting in my stomach.

I put my hands to my stomach and was vagely away that the man had run away.

The door opened again and Damon walked out.

I lifted my hands away form my stomach. There was blood on them. I looked down to see blood spreading on my dress.

"That's not good." I mumbled with a confused expression.

"Marni? Marni!" Damon yelled when he realised what had happened.

That bastard had stabbed me.

I tried to breath in, but it was like something was stuck in my throat. I looked upat Damon, who had a horrified expression on his face.

I tried to take a step towards him, but I stumbled and fell forwards. Damon caught me and gently laid me down on the ground.

"Marni what happened?" he demanded.

Just as I was about to speak, I blacked out.

I woke to the smell of disinfectant and the sounds of a heart moniter.

I opened my eyes to find my self in a clean hospitle bed and tubes hooked up to me.

I felt a slight pain in my stomach and groaned.

"Marni!" I looked over to see Damon getting up from a chair and walking over to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Well, my stomach hurts, but other than that, I'm fine." I said, my voice croaky.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, have you told Lexi and Stefan yet?" I asked.

"Yes, Stefans on his way with Elena and Jeremy and Lexi's down stairs getting coffee."

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Mystic Falls hospitle." he said.

"How the hell did we get here so quick?" I asked in disbelief. The last thing I remembered, we were in New York.

"Well, let's just say a vampire can run very fast when they're worried." he said.

"See? You aren't just some cold hearted vampire who doesn't care about anything." I said.

"You are the only thing I care about. Your like a little sister to me." he said.

Wow, Damon was actually being compassionite for once.

"A very, very annoying little sister that I have had to put up with for years, but still a little sister." he added.

I new it was to good to be true.

"Shut up." I said, glaring at him.

"I'm joking." he said.

I realised something.

"That stupid homo stabbed me!" I yelled.

"Whoa, calm down." Damon said.

"I'm going to kill that idiot very slowly and very painfully." I said, glaring at nothing inparticular.

"This shall be fun." Damon muttered.

Yes, yes it shall, I thought.