The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples

I slept most of the way to New York. Sleep exhaustion had caught up with me, and it was pretty much impossible for me to keep my eyes open.

We actually checked into a hotel, which I almost squeeled about, because there was a shower and an actual bed. Klaus unlocked the door to the room and strolled in. I have to admit, it was a very nice room. The carpet was soft enough to sleep on, there was a fireplace, and a huge bathroom. Sadly, there was only one gigantic bed, but I didn't care. I would make Klaus sleep on the couch or something.

I walked into the room and down a few steps which opened up to a large space with a couch, a coffee table, and a massive tv. In the corner was a cute little kitchen, that had a microwave and a mini fridge. I slipped my boots off and sighed as my feet felt the carpet. I walked up the steps on the other side of the room, that led to the bed and the door to the bathroom.

I flopped backwards onto the bed and groaned at how comfy it was. I wasn't going to move from this spot ever again.

And then I smelled the air.

"Oh my God," I said, sitting up. "I smell like something died on me." I looked at Klaus, who was gazing out the window. "How did you sit in the car with me all of those hours?"

"I tried to block it out," he said.

Okay, I was exagerating. I didn't smell that bad. Because besides sleeping in a forest, all I had done for the past week was pretty much sit in a car. Ah, fun times.

"Well, I'm going to go shower," I said. "Don't expect to see me for a few hours. I have to defrost."

"I'll be back soon," Klaus said. "I'm going to see if our friend is still in town. And I'm hungry."

He left, closing the door behind him.

I stood there for a moment, deciding what to do. Number one, shower. Number two, search for alcohol. Number 3, throw a raccoon at someone.

I walked into the bathroom and cheered. Behind a little slidy door, was a washing machine. It was sooooo cute! It was miniture, probably a little bit bigger than the microwave. I thought it was adorable. I wondered if Klaus would mind if I stole it and brought it with us.

I closed the bathroom door and stripped down, putting my clothes in the washing machine and turning it on before taking a shower. I stood there for about half an hour, just basking in the hot water. I'd never enjoyed a shower this much before. I took my time washing my hair, drowning it in shampoo and conditioner.

If there's some people out there who don't shave their legs, there is nothing more amazing than having amazing, smooth legs after not shaving them in like a week. It even beats cookies and cream ice cream. One time I was at the Grill stroking my leg because it was so smooth. A lot of people gave me strange looks. I still haven't forgotten Matt's expression.

Reluctantly, after about an hour, I got out of the shower. My fingers had gone all wrinkly, and I laughed at them. Then I realised I was laughing at myself and stopped. I wrapped myself in a giant white towel, and checked to see if my washing had finished.

It had. Instead of waiting for my clothes to air dry like a normal person, I cheated and used magic to dry them. I did the same with my hair. After I slipped my skinnies and shirt on, I tied my hair up into a loose bun and hunted for alcohol.

"Success!" I cried, finding a cupbourd full. I pulled out a bottle of bourbon and grinned happily. I hadn't had alcohol in way too long. Ah, I'm such a bad influence. What would my pencil case say?

It was an hour an a half later, that I was lying on the ground, and empty bourbon bottle next to me, and I was singing my heart out to Adele.