Worrying

"You have got to be kidding me," Damon said.

"Why would they attack again so soon?" Stefan asked.

"They aren't with Katherine," I said. "Only a few of them went with her."

"Why are they attacking?" Elena asked.

"They want revenge," Stefan said.

"For what?" Jeremy asked.

"They blame us for them getting locked up in the tomb," Stefan said.

"God," Damon said. "You'd think they'd be over that by now."

"I know," I said. "It's been, what, 145 years?"

"People these days," Damon said, shaking his head.

"How can you guys joke at a time like this?" Caroline asked in disbelief.

"Worse things have happen," Damon said.

"Like that haircut Stefan had in 1983," I said. "Do you remember that?"

"Hard not to," Damon said, wincing a little. "It was horrible."

"I know," I said, faking a shudder.

Everybody looked at us as if we were mental. Well, everyone except Stefan. He just glared at us.

"Moving on," Damon muttered.

"When will it happen?" Lexi asked.

"Tomorrow at sundown," Shadow said.

"How did you guys find out about this?"

"They're hiding out in a house on the outskirts of Mystic Falls," Shadow said. "We over heard them planning."

"How did you manage to get close enough to the house without them finding you?" Damon asked.

"Vampire hearing,"

"How did Marni hear them?" Damon asked.

"Yeah, about that," I said. "I have the senses of a vampire."

"How the hell did you manage that?" Damon asked.

"I ate some weird mushrooms I found in the forrest and they gave me mysterious powers," I said. "Lol jokes. Shadow did this wierd magical thing and bam! I have vampiric senses. Though the mushroom thing would've been cool,"

Damon stared at me for a second. Then suddenly he pegged something at me.

Using my vampire skills, I caught it. It turns out it was a book.

I glared at him.

"Just checking," he said.

"You're not going to run around and start eating people, are you?" Stefan asked.

"No Stefan, I'm going to run around and eat all of the squirrals, just to piss you off," I said.

He glared at me again.

"Relax, I'm joking," I said. "I'm only attracted to human blood, animal blood's disgusting,"

Shadow must have known I was up to something because he didn't say anything.

"What?" Stefan asked sharply.

I didn't answer, I just stared at Jeremy. I gave him a look that said, Roll with it.

I lunged at Jeremy, and bent his neck to the side. Everyone shouted in alarm and jumped up, except for Shadow and Damon. Damon obviously knew I was up to something too.