No Longer Friends

I woke up to the sound of running water. I opened my eyes, a frown on my face. Someone was in my bathroom.

I kicked back the covers and walked quietly over to the door. Everyone in this house had there own bathrooms, so who was using mine?

I knocked on the door and waited.

"Just a second!" a feminine voice called from the other side. I regocnised the voice, but I couldn't quite pin it. I heard foot steps and the door opened, revealing Andy, with a towel wrapped around her. Her hair was in a bun, and water drops were running down her neck.

"Um..." was all I said.

"Oh, hi!" she said. "Damon's using his shower and he said I could borrow yours. You don't mind, do you?"

"Uh, no, not at all," I said, forcing a smile

"Thanks!" she said, and closed the door.

As soon as it shut, the smile was replaced with a look of hatred. So this was Damon's fault. He knew I didn't like people using my shower, unless I let them. Ugh. Andy was probably going to use all of my good conditioner, which was expensive, by the way.

I stalked down the hall to Damon's room, muttering death threats under my breath.

I found Damon in his bathroom, just as he was turning the water on the shower on. He was still wearing pants, thank God.

He raised an eyebrow when he noticed me.

"Do you mind? I'm about to take a shower," he said.

"No you're not," I said. "I am."

"Um, then why don't you use your shower?" he asked.

"Well, I would, but your little blood bag pet is using it," I said in an annoyed tone. "Because apparently, you said she could."

"Oh yeah," he said, as if just remembering.

"And since my shower isn't available, I'm using yours," I said. "So get out."

"What shower am I meant to use?" Damon asked.

"I don't know," I said. "Use Stefan's."

He glared at me and left the room.

 I had used more of Damon's conditioner then I needed to, just to annoy him. Andy had left by the time I was finished, thank God. I discovered that I had a message on my phone, after I changed into some skinnies and a shirt.

I'm bored, wanna play some pool at the grill?

- Jeremy

I replied, saying I'd be there in a few minutes. Saying I was happy that Jeremy and I were friends again was an understatement. I was far more than happy. I quickly dried my hair, using magic, and skipped downstairs.

I'm pretty sure Damon was the only one who was aware that Jeremy and I were hanging out again, seeing how he 'over heard' our conversation the other night. I didn't bother telling anyone else, because they were bound to find out on their own. It was going to be a shock to them though.

"And where are you going?" Damon asked as I passed through the living room. He had entered from the kitchen, and his hair was still damp at the ends.

"It's a Sunday," I said. "I'm going to throw candles at civillians and pour battery acid on them. What else?"

"Oh," he said. "And here I thought you were going to go do something crazy, like... I don't know... hang out with friends?"