The Plan

After Damon had finally gotten people away from his car, we headed back to the boarding house. 

"Why do you think she looks like Katherine?" I asked. 

"I don't know. She's a Gilbert, so she's in no way what so ever related to Katherine. Unless..." he said trailing off. 

"Unless...?" 

"Unless she isn't a gilbert and was addopted, and she a decendent of Katherine." he said. 

"Might've happened." 

"But, that would be impossible, because Katherine never had a child." 

"Oh." I said, frowning. 

We arrived home and went inside to tell Stefan about our little trip. 

"So, we know she isn't Katherine, and we know that she's a Gilbert. But if that's the case, why does she look identical to her?" I asked. 

I didn't get a reply. 

"Well Stefan, I guess your plan of going to school will actually be useful after all." I said. 

"What do you mean by that?" Stefan asked. 

"I'm going to study Elena, and try to find out why she looks like Katherine. But your going to have to enroll me so that I'm fifteen." 

"Why?" Damon asked. 

"Because Elena probably won't befriend a junior. If I'm fifteen, I might have a shot." 

"And how are you going to become friends?" 

"First I'm going to become friends with her little brother Jeremy. Then I'm going to get close to her by being with Jeremy alot. And then I'm going to do something heroic, like, oh I don't know, save her life or something." I said, satisfied with my plan. 

"How are you going to save her life?" Damon asked. 

"That's where you come in. You wait till she's crossing a road, drive like a maniac and almost hit her. Then I run in and save her." 

"Okay. But how are you going to become friends with Jeremy?" Stefan asked. 

"Like anyone else becomes friends with anyone else. Bump into him at the library, be friends with him on Facebook. Something like that." 

"And what if that doesn't work?" he asked. 

"Well, Stefan, if it comes to that I'll get Damon to compel him." I said. 

"You've got this all figured out haven't you?" Damon asked. 

"Yep." I said. 

"How long have you been planning this?" he asked. 

"Three minutes." 

"Right..." 

There was a long pause. 

"What happens if you don't get to Elena fast enough and she get's hit by Damon?" Stefan asked. 

"Simple. I'll push the air so she gets thrown out of the way. Or I push the air around me so I get there faster." I said. 

"Okay..." 

"Have you been watching Burn Notice again?" Damon asked. 

"Yes. It's where I get my inspiration from." I said proudly. 

"Well, the fact that you can break into almost any locked room with out getting caught proves that." he said. 

"Yep. Oh and speaking of Burn Notice it's on right now." I said, pulling my phone out to check the time. 

I walked into the living room and turned on the t.v. I hopped in one of the big, comfy chairs and got comfortable. 

After about an hour of watching Michael Weston save someones life, the show ended. 

Right then at that moment Stefan walked in. He came and sat next to me and started talking. 

"So your going to go to school tomorrow?" he asked. 

"Yes." I said reluctantly. "But if I get suspended I'm so not getting in trouble. You know how much I hate teachers and their crap." 

"Okay, but try to behave for at least a week." he said. 

"Fine." I said with a scowl on my face. 

I sighed. 

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.