Elijah

"Are you sure you can handle not trying killing her?" Damon asked me.

He and I were sitting at a table in the Grill, waiting for Katherine to appear. Damon had called her and organised a meeting. I had made the duplicate moonstone last night, and if things go my way, Katherine won't suspect a thing.

"This is why you're here," I said. "You have to stop me from doing it if I do."

"She's here," Damon said coldly.

I looked up and saw her walk in, a smirk on her mouth.

"Why do I get the feeling that you guys aren't happy to see me?" she asked.

"Because we're obviously not," Damon said.

"Aw, why?" she asked, pretending to be sad.

"Because you're a manipulative selfish bitch," I said quietly, trying to control my anger.

"Ooh, someone's in a bad mood," she said, grinning. "How's Jeremy? Last time I saw him he didn't look to good."

I would've lunged over the table and hit her if Damon hadn't have grabbed my arm.

I glared at her and she suddenly grabbed her head and gasped in pain.

"Are you doing that?" Damon asked, confused.

I didn't answer, I was staring at Katherine.

Damon finally caught on that I was doing it.

"Marni," he warned. "Don't."

I didn't listen.

He shook my arm. "Hey, stop."

I looked away from Katherine and she let go of her head.

"That wasn't very nice," she said, annoyed but still smirking.

"I'm not a nice person," I said coldly.

"I wasn't aware that you could do that," she said. "Here I thought you used the elements and crystals."

"I picked up a few things from Shadow," I said. It was true, my powers were growing.

""Where's the moonstone?" she asked.

I pulled the duplicate out of my pocket.

"I'm making you a deal," I said. "I'll give this to you, and you'll leave everyone I care about alone, got it?"

"Got it," she said.

"I don't trust you, so I'm putting you under a spell," I said. I shot my hand and grabbed hers.

I started muttering an ancient language that roughly translated into "I condemn you to truth."

When I was done I immediately let go of her hand.

"What did you do?" she asked.

"If you break your end of the deal, that little trick I just did to you will feel like heaven compared to the pain you will feel," I said.

I saw anger flash in her eyes briefly.

"Right, now hand it over," she said.

I handed the 'moonstone' to her.

"Good, now that's done, I'm out of here," she said. She got up and left.

"So," Damon said. "What other things has Shadow showed you?"

"Just some things that can help me take someone down if I need to," I said.

"You're not planning on using that thing you did to Katherine on me right?" he asked.