Teletubbies Rock!

I left Jeremy's early in the morning, while he was still asleep. It would've been a bit suspicious if Jenna walked in to find us both asleep. Not that I could sleep. So here I was, walking through the woods in my pajamas, which consisted of black leggings and an oversized grey jumper. My feet were freezing, because it was the middle of winter and I was walking around at six in the morning.

I knew that it was inevitable that I had to go back to the boarding house, because when I left I hadn't taken anything with me. I pretty much felt numb inside. When I read books and something tradgic happens, the character describes there insides as numb. I never really got it before. But now I do.

The betrayal and hurt I felt was overwhelming. When ever I pictured Damon's face, I felt enraged. How could he do this to me? For a century and a half he had kept this from me. The fact that he didn't tell me almost tore me apart. If it hadn't have been for him, my parents would've stayed alive, and my life wouldn't have been miserable.

The sounds of birds could be heard through the trees, and I could hear cars in the distance. It was around ten o'clock when I found myself at the edge of the woods next to the boarding house. Stefan and Elena would already at school, and from what I could hear, Damon wasn't home. The house was empty. I crossed the distance from me to one of the side doors in the blink of an eye.

I went up to my room and took a deep breath. I wasn't going to run away again, but I couldn't live here. Not with him. And I couldn't stay with anyone else either. They would ask too many questions. Making up my mind, I walked into my closet and pulled out a large bag. I shoved clothes and shoes in there, as well as some of my crystals. I then moved into my bathroom, grabbing what was necesssary. I changed into a pair of skinnies and my leather jacket, pulling on some ankle boots and wrapping a scarf around my neck. When I was finished, I zipped the bag up and slung it on my arm.

I continued through the woods until I reached a clearing, that revealed a nice little home. I could here a person moving around inside of it. Perfect. I raced up to the front door and knocked. An elderly woman opened it a few seconds later.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"You can actually," I said sweetly. I pulled a small yellow crystal out of my pocket and held it against the womans temple. Her expression went blank and she stared into my eyes. "You're going to go on a holiday for a few weeks, go and visit some family. You don't need to pack any clothes, just take your car and your wallet. You will buy some supplies when you get there. Do you understand?"

"I understand," she said in a vague voice.

"Good," I said. I let my arm drop and she blinked. She reached for a small table beside the door and picked up her hand bag. She walked out and down the steps of the porch, getting into her car and driving away.

I walked inside and looked around. It was a nice house. I felt bad for making that woman leave her home, but I nedded a place to stay, and at least no one got hurt. I explored the house, going around to each room. There was one bedroom, a bathroom, and a living room that opened up to the kitchen. It was small, but it would do.

After I put my stuff in the bedroom, I made myself comfy on the lounge and turned the tv on. After a while I dristed off to sleep.

* 3rd person POV*

No one had seen or heard from Marni for days, and everyone was getting worried.

Elena and Stefan were standing by the lockers as school ended, talking about what had happened.

"I can't imagine how upset she is," Elena said.