Sleepover

It was Friday afternoon, and I standing beside Caroline and her car.

"Tonight is going to be so fun," she was saying as she went through her bag, trying to find her keys. "I mean sure, we have to plan a halloween party but that should be fun aswell."

"Hopefully," I said, amused  at her enthusiasticness.

She unlocked her car and we hopped in.

"Okay, so what movies did you get?" I asked.

"Alice in Wonderland, Get Him To The Greek, Eat Pray Love, and The Last Exorcism," she said.

"The Last Exorcism?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"I felt like watching something scary," she said. "Who's going to be there?"

"Stefan will be at Elena's and Damon will be around, but he'll probably go out since it's a friday night," I said, leaving out Lexi, Anna and Pearl for obvious reasons. "So we basically have the house to ourselves,"

"Damon, that's your other older brother right?" Caroline asked.

"Yep," I said.

Caroline pulled up at the Boarding house and her jaw dropped.

"This place is huge!" she said.

"Wait till you see inside," I said. I got out of the car and made my way to the front door with Caroline right behind me. I led her inside and she stopped.

"This is amazing." she said.

I laughed.

After she put her stuff in my room, we went to the livingroom, to plan the party.

"We should have strobe lights," I said. "To make it more trippy,"

"Yeah, and we need to have good decorations... not crappy ones... We should, like, get dummies and dress them up like the Grudge and the creepy girl off The Ring," she said.

"Yes," I said.

Two hours later we had finished planning the party.

"Finished," Caroline said, "Movie time!"

"I'll go get the popcorn," I said, "What movie are we watching?"

"Let's watch the Last Exorcism first," she said.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute," I said.

I got up and moved to the kitchen. When I walked in I almost had a heart attack. Shadow was leaning against the bench smirking at me.

"Wholy crap," I said, "You scared the hell out of me!"

He laughed. "Sorry,"

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"I was bored,"

"Well, sorry, but I can't hang out tonight," I said. "I have a guest."

"I noticed," he said. "What is she?"

"What?"

"Witch, vampire, werewolf, which one?" he asked.

"She's a human,"I said.

"Really?"

I glared at him. "I do have human friends you know. My boyfriend is a human, remember?"

He winced a little. I instantly felt guilty.

"How are you and Jeremy going anyway?" he asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious," he said.