Karma 21- His Side

Dave's POV

5 am

I still can't believe that Yssa's still a virgin after that happened to us last night. I thought that she's a flirt and a whore that likes rich bachelor like me. I can say that I was wrong because she is still young, witty and innocent. Hindi ko lubos maisip na ang sama ng tingin ko sa kanya before. Pinahirapan at sinaktan ko siya ng husto. Pinagsalitaan ko siya ng masasama. My first impression of her was very different. Iwas clouded with anger and frustrations.

Mom was right when she said that she's brave and nice. I really can believe that I'm her first and I'm really happy about it. I am honored to be the only man in his life. The only man who she had given me her precious gift.

I wake up early because I'm so glad and happy. Tinignan ko ang katabi kong himbing na himbing sa pagtulog. I smile because she sleeps peacefully and she is so beautiful. Thus, it is the first time for me to watch her sleeps. I don't have the opportunity to watch her sleeping because she usually wakes up early to cook breakfast and prepare our needs before I go to work and her to go to school. I touch her face, down to her cheeks lightly, I can truly say that I'm slowly falling for her especially when she told me that she loves me every day.

Nawala ang galit na pader na binuo ko simula ng ikasal kami. Pinangako ko noon na hindi siya magiging masaya unless na siya ang magdecide na umalis at itigil ang kalokohang kasal na ito. Pero hindi siya sumuko at patuloy pa rin ang pag-aasikaso at pagmamahal niya sa akin kahit na alam niya na hindi ko ako naging mabait sa kanya. Kahit hindi ko masuklian ni katiting ang pag-aasikaso at ginagawa niya para sa akin.

Hindi ko nga alam kung paano nagkaroon ng emosyon ang puso kong nasugatan noon at nabaliwala pero ngayon nandito siya at inaalagaan ako ng husto ay masasabi ko na I'm getting there. Just wait for me. I can answer all her I love you's in time.

She still sleeping and hugging me. I can say that this is the birthday gift that I had in my entire life. Thanks to Yssa. My lovely wife.

I am still in deep thought when my phone rings. Kumunot ang noo ko at inisip kong sino naman ang tatawag sa akin early this morning so I immediately answer it.

"Hello"

[Dave! Honey!] I frowned and curse.

"What do you need?" malamig na sabi ko.

[I just missed your voice, your lips, your kiss, your love, honey. I know you missed it too. I felt that when we kissed last night.]

Naginit ang ulo ko sa sinabi niya. Tumayo ako ng dahan-dahan sa kama para lumabas ng kwarto at para na rin hindi magising si Yssa.

"What the hell Athena! I told you last night that we are done. You chose your dream over me so stop bothering me. I am married for god sake." I raised my voice because I'm pissed off.

[Dave, honey, I am here for good and I want you back. I'm so damn want you again in my life. I already told you last night that I will do anything just to be together again.]

"I already told you na wala ka ng babalikan. You know what Athena, I'm still mad at you. Really mad kung ako sayo bumalik ka na at ipagpatuloy mo ang pinili mong carreer. Huwag mo na akong gamabalin sa buhay ko dahil masaya na ako." galit na sabi ko sa kanya.

[No, no, Honey, I know you still want and love me. I love you so much, Dave and I came back again just to be with you. I can be your mistress. I can be whatever you like. I just love you, Honey! Just be with me again. Honey! I love you!] humihikbi na sabi niya.

I was stunned. Hindi ko alam ang irereact ko. I admit that I'm still not over her completely and I am not yet truly in love with Yssa. Hindi ko alam ang isasagot ko sa kanya. This is the first time na naguluhan ako. Wala akong maisip na matino. I am really surprised sa mga sinabi ni Athena na kaya niyang makihati at maging mistress.