Gay (Part 1)

••• creds to @PastelEuphoria for the idea •••

"I really love this one, what do you think about it?" You asked your friend Niall who came with you dress shopping.

"Yas! Love it!" He cheered clapping his hands together.

You smiled and put it on your forearm as you continued looking through the racks.

"I think this one will look good too." Niall said coming up to you with a red dress.

You nodded and tried it on, it ended right above your knees and hugged your body perfectly.

"Niall! I think I'm taking the one you suggested!" You smiled admiring yourself in the mirror.

"Well let me see!" He complained and giggled towards the end.

You came out of the dressing room and did a little twirl for him. He gasped and covered his mouth with his hands before squealing.

"You look beautiful!" He said smiling.

Thanking him you went back into the dressing room, took off the dress, and put on your regular clothing. You took the other dresses back on a random rack and took the red one in your arms.

"We're going to dinner tonight okay girlie?" He said hooking his arm with yours as you paid the woman at the cash register.

You nodded and lightly kissed his cheek as you grabbed your bag and strolled through the mall with him.

.-.-.-.-.-

"I'll pick you up at seven!" Niall yelled as you were on your doorstep unlocking the door.

"Okay!"

You two waved a good bye and you looked at the time. 5:45.

Quickly rushing up the stairs you laid your dress across the bed and decided to take a shower when you got bag.

You wiggled out of your jeans and shirt and replaced those with your new red dress. Going over to your closet you grabbed your black heels and started to do your makeup, then curled your hair.

Seven o'clock finally came and Niall waited outside parked in the drive way.

You got in the passenger and smiled at him.

"Wow." He said above a whisper and gave you a small smile.

He took you out to your favorite restaurant and you two both ate and talked about old memories you guys had together.

"Oh my it's already 10.. Your curfew is 11." Niall said leaving money on the table for the food.

"Well I was going to pay but thanks." You kindly smiled as you two walked out into his car.

He opened the door for you and you thanked him again sitting inside.

He went around and got in too but he didn't start the car.

"Niall?" You asked putting your hand on his forearm.

"Hm?" He said looking at you, hurt was in his eyes.

"Are you alright?" You asked a little worried.

"(Y/N) there's something I have to tell you.." He sighed placing his forehead against the steering wheel.

------------

------------

Part 2 will be up later today ✌️

How many of you would be interested in doing a project for Carter Reynolds? Kik me if you are : isis.atalie

If you don't have a kik just send me a message through here (:

Xxxxxxxxxx

©AmeezySmiley