♤-Chapter 22-♤

"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite." --G. K. Chesterton

Chapter 22: Ms. Torture

Secret Safehouse

I stared at Jamie that was tied to a chair. His hands were tied behind him on a chair and his legs were tied to the chair's legs. He had duct tape over his mouth and a headband over his eyes. His head hung down showing he was still unconscious.

When finally, after what felt like hours he twitched his head, starting to wake up. He tried to look around but groaned tiredly. I walked up to him placing my hand on his leg causing him to tense under my touch. I slide my hand over his legs up to his chest around his neck and finally placed it on his shoulder.

I walked behind his so that he couldn't see me and I pulled off the headband making him blink at the light hanging above his head in the dark cold basement.

He groaned again and said, "You don't know who you are messing with." I chuckled softly in his ear before nipping at his earlobe.

It was dark in the room so I walked to the front of him but stood out of sight in the dark. My heels making a clicking sound against the cement. He tensed again.

"Who are you?" I sighed and the said, "My name is Tatiana but you know me as Tali." He looked confused "Who??"

I sighed again. "Were you to busy staring at my legs tonight to even remember my name?" He tensed before hissing "You!" as I walked into the light. I had one of the biggest grins on my face. "You bitch! Do you know who I am?" I chuckled and run my hand over his shoulder again.

"Jamie Milo, Bad boy, Player, 6′1 in Height. 29 years old. Bachelor from New York, Millionaire since 24 years old. An only child with divorced parents. Mother MIA, father deceased. Oh and let's not forget second in command for Venom. Did I forget something?"

He tensed again before relaxing with an emotionless expressing on his face. "You did your homework. May I know my kidnapper and why I was kidnapped?"

I snapped my tongue against my teeth sounding disappointed. "As I said earlier, I am Tatiana. As for the reason? Well, your boss owes my boss some money. $4 Million to be precise." He shook his head.

"I don't know where Venom is. He's been off the grid for the last month and a half. Only calling on burner phones every week. So even if I wanted to... which by the way I don't, I couldn't tell you where he was."

I sighed again acting sad but inside I was bubbling with excitement. "Well, that's too bad. Dimitri, please bring me the tray." Dimitri pushed a stainless steel tray next to me with all kinds of sharp, pointy and deadly tools on it.

"Well then... Let's hope you don't love or need your fingers anymore."

×~×~×

A/N Warning, detailed Violence ahead and Language

×~×~×

"Tell me where the fuck he is Jamie?" I asked him punching his jaw. "You can save yourself so much pain if you just tell me." Jamie shook his head. He said nothing shaking his head as he chuckled.

He looked up into my eyes, staring at me with cold dead eyes. "You really think you scare me? What are you like 19 years old? Come on baby doll!" I chuckled at him.

"Jamie, I'm 21 years old. I just came out of the Souza Baranowski Centre... where I have been for the last 5 years for killing a man in cold blood." He sat silently trying to intermediate me with his stare.