♤-Chapter: 20-♤

"Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill

Chapter 20: Target Practice

2101 Woodpine Road

I stood up from the Lotus yoga position. I could feel my muscles relax as I move into the Ardha Chandrasana position. My leg muscles stretch and I take a deep breath.

The room was silent other than my deep breathing. From this position, I move to the Natarajasana to stretch my abdomen, thighs, and shoulders.

I move to the wall and did a handstand, taking deep breaths in and out before bending my legs and moving into an Adho Mukha Śvānāsana to stretch my hamstring and calf

From this position, I easily moved into the Bhujangasana then into the Dhanurasana. And finally, I moved into the last uncomfortable position namely the Kapotasana to stretch my thorax as well as my abdomen and thighs again.

 And finally, I moved into the last uncomfortable position namely the Kapotasana to stretch my thorax as well as my abdomen and thighs again

Suddenly the silence in the room was broken by the sound of my phone ringing. Check in the time on my arm I started to wonder who would call at 6 on a Sunday morning.

I unfold myself from the very uncomfortable position and jog across the room to where my phone was plugged in next to the silent stereo. Reading the name on the screen I quickly decide to answer.

"Hey Silva," I said out of breath and heard his rich chuckle. "Hey kid, why are you out of breath?" I groaned. When was he going to stop calling me kid? He's been calling me Kid since I was 14.

"I'm not a kid Silva and I am in the gym," I replied frustrated. "Well, it's good to know that you have been keeping up your strength. But the reason I called is to let you know you and Dimitri have a job tonight." I grinned. Finally, it's been like forever since I had a mission.

"What type of job?" He chuckled "You and Dimitri will be going to a club. If you want more info, wear something sexy and be here at 7 pm sharp." Here probably meant the Headquarters. I sighed in frustration.