♤-Chapter: 8-♤

"Opportunities don't happen. You create them." - Chris Grosser

Chapter 8: New Girl

Clear View University

The hall was filled with kids talking and screaming, boys were tossing a football around and Nikolai caught one mid-air that almost hit a girl on the back of her head. He passed the ball back to one of the junior football players as he walked down the hall to his next class.

Nikolai saw the new girl and her friend were also walking down the hall to Ms. Pratt's class. The action caused Nikolai to smirked and mentally shout a yes while pumping his fist in the air.

This also reminded him that he had to find out her name because Nikolai kept on calling her the new girl.

This was the first class they had together, other than homeroom which was only 15 minutes long. A.K.A not a class where he could make her fall for his charms. This girl could play as hard-to-get as she wanted, Nikolai will have her in his bed soon enough.

They were talking at the lockers next to the room; Nikolai decided to walk in before the girl and sit down in his assigned chair. This class was so full that the only open seat was next to Him.

That is only because Ms. Pratt places the kids in assigned chairs in this class and knows exactly where everybody should sit. If you didn't sit on your seat she would punish you with detention and cleaning her storage room, which Nikolai once heard could be the worst because it was never clean.

Of course, Nikolai had people that sat next to him before but it never lasted long before irritating Ms. Pratt. She would simply just move the kids to one of her other classes.

Nikolai wasn't always so glad that Ms. Pratt put him next to the nerd hoping that would keep him quiet, but now he couldn't be happier about it.

This meant that there was no other choice but to have the new girl sit next to him. This would give him a proper chance to introduce himself. It would only be so she knew which name to shout out sooner rather than later.

Nikolai smirked when he saw her walking into the room. She had on one of those Freddy jeans that hugging her ass, shaping it. The shirt she wore was so provocative he couldn't stop staring at her assets.

Nikolai could honestly tell anybody that every time he saw her, his jeans would suddenly sit tight in the most uncomfortable way and he would have to wiggle around so that the students around him wouldn't see the embarrassing moment.

The girl gave the yellow slip to the teacher that was in her hand. The yellow slip was commonly known as a 'New Student Slip'. You would only have one so for each teacher you just showed the slip and then they would tell you what to do.

Ms. Pratt only pointed to the open seat next to him and said: "Sit." The girl rolled her eyes but nodded looking like she didn't care and sat down next to Nikolai. A shiver went down his spine when he smelled her perfume.

Nikolai had no idea what it was but it was like nothing he has ever smelled. After she sat down she rolled her shoulders and Nikolai could hear the bones popping in her back and shoulders. He'd never admitted it out loud but that was so damn sexy.

She looked well build but like sexy well-built not like overly done. It would seem like she would spend most of her time in the gym. Nikolai couldn't take his eyes off of her and kept on staring at the side of her face hoping she would look at him.

To a lot of people, it would be weird but he didn't care. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her for a second. Much to his dismay she ignored him and closed her eyes. That was also something new to him. Most of the time girls couldn't wait to talk to him or hang off his arm.