♤-Chapter: 15-♤

"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." -- Albert Einstein

Chapter 15: Showdown

Clear View University

Can you believe this bitch!! She wants to have a showdown... Oh, I am going to make her lose. "Oh come on emo girl I'll give you a head start!" Ava sneered looking smug as if she thought she would win.

"I'm going to be real. Your legs spread faster than a forest fire." I smirked at her. The crowd awed. She had a comeback as quickly as I finished and she said: "You only wear so much black, the night is jealous." The crowd laughed. I don't know if it was at her or with her, but if I was laughing it would be at her.

"If I wanted your opinion. I'd have asked you to fill out the necessary forms." She strikes a bitch pose and holds her head high as she said, "Hold that thought forever". Not that it fitted here at all but I continued.

I snapped my fingers and said "Twinkle-Twinkle little whore, you're cheaper than a dollar store." the crowd gasped and some ooh'd. There was a smirk plastered on my face as she took a second to say something back.

"Well, you see I'm glad you're comfortable with your weight." She said pointing to my lean body. Sure I wasn't skinny like her but I had a six pack, toned arms, and a lean flat stomach.

So I was glad I wasn't as skinny as she was. Just to spite her I lifted my shirt a bit and showed off my stomach as I said, "Wow, I bet you even fart glitter" My words came out in a very annoying girly voice.

She and the crowd stared at my stomach for a bit before she rolled her eyes and said "You're not even on my level. It makes me wonder why I even bother with you." I grinned and nodded "Girrrl... I could get on your level, but I don't like being on my knees as much as you do."

"Grammar error on Facebook? Your argument is invalid." She had this sneer look on her face which just irritated me more than she already did. I look at her.

"Got to give you that. That one was good... But the time we used together has just become more effort than you're worth." I said getting bored. This showdown was getting boring. By now in any other fight, I would have started punching her.

"If I had a fuck to give, I wouldn't waste it on your problems." She replied sarcastically causing me to chuckle, "I'm sorry, I don't speak to the piece of shit that I dodge on the sidewalk this morning." I mocked. Her comebacks were getting less and took longer to say the next one.

"At least somebody wants me unlike you," She said with a red tint on her face, her hands were shaking. "Slutter down, girl. They only want you because you're as cheap as a motel."

"You should just walk out of here; I don't want your loser flu." I laughed "You seem pretty scared of catching the flu for someone who's not remotely scared of catching STDs." She growled when the crowd chuckled at her.

"You should stay in your black baggy clothes, it's not like you have anything good under it," She said, but it didn't make sense since I showed her my body and the crowd would disagree with her. Oh well, I was just getting started.

"I love your outfit!" I pointed to the 2 sizes too small shirt. She looked down at her shirt "Thanks," I laughed "Did you buy it in the children section at the mall." The whole crowd laughed out loud.

She shuttered and looked at someone behind her. The girl behind her said something in her ear "Shut up, you're not supposed to talk while menstruating." I mentally raised my eyebrows.

Surely that isn't the best she could do? "Shh listen slut... you hear that shit-" everybody went silent "- I can hear your crotch crickets serenading the football team" She gasped.