♤-Chapter: 11-♤

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." -Thomas Jefferson

Chapter 11: The Poem for a Cheater

Clear View University

Olivia saw Phillip walking her way seconds after Tatiana saw him. She could not believe he cheated on her. Questions like why run through her head a million miles a second. She loved him and Olivia was going to give her virginity to him.

Only because Olivia thought she could trust him and like she said she loved him. Olivia was just waiting for their first year anniversary and maybe she was also waiting for him to say I love you because he hasn't said it yet.

Olivia took her time to plan the event for them. They would have gone away for the weekend. She would have booked a room at some fancy hotel with a 5-star restaurant. Olivia was going to give it to him the first night at the hotel so they could have the whole weekend together.

She was planning on telling him this upcoming Friday, two weeks away from their anniversary. But then she got the message and now everything's different.

Now, as Olivia looks at him she doesn't feel butterflies or like her heart is about to jump out of her chest. Olivia doesn't see him as her happily ever after anymore, no she saw him as the lying, cheating, pig, and jerk he is.

Luckily for her, Olivia hasn't paid for or started planning properly yet so she won't be losing any money... Her thoughts were interrupted when Phillip stopped in front of her.

"Hello, baby." Phillips had a smirk on his face and his voice was deep, sensual; that voice that whispered sweet nothings in her ear when she was sad. Now it didn't sound the same anymore. Now when she heard his voice, all she can think of what happened Thursday.

She kept her knowledge of the affair for a whole weekend. She wasn't at school on Friday and she hadn't seen him this weekend.

Olivia had to swallow a sob that wanted to escape her throat before talking; "Hey," Her voice was meek and soft. "So what's up, why did you want to meet here?" Olivia gave a soft smile, trying to look like she wasn't breaking inside.

Olivia cheerfully replied, "I wrote you a small poem and wanted to read it to you now." His smirk went away and he nodded, giving her a fake smile but she could see right through it that he wasn't excited at all. Well, he has a surprise coming.

"You ready?" Phillip nodded trying to look excited. Olivia grinned and started to read the poem of the piece of paper in her hand.

"Why can't you love me the way you should?

I know you could...

Instead, my heartache is what you're choosing...

It's me that you are losing...

I'm not blind, I can see...

I see your game.

You said we'd be forever...

I never thought you would dare,

You are not the man I thought you were,

I will be strong without you

My life won't be wrong...

I will forget you in time."

"Babe, what the hell was that?" Phillip stared with an annoyed and irritated look at Olivia, "I don't have time for silly games. The boys want to play a prank on some girl." His eyebrows frowned and a scowl was on his face.