♤-Chapter 27-♤

"Do one thing every day that scares you." --Anonymous

Chapter 27: Someone I Know

Ten Pound, Clear View Point

We walked into this upbeat modern club named Ten Pound. It was one of the few popular clubs in Clear View Point. It was also one of the few places owned by Riley Moretti aka Venom.

This club was known for its McAllen Scotch and Ginger Vodka. Honestly, I don't know what all the hype is about. Ginger Vodka is not that great.

Earlier today, I did some digging on Venom and found out that he isn't really part of a mafia but more like a really big gang. There was a difference between the two.

A gang was a small group possibly up to 60 or 70 people who sold drugs and that was about it, they always wore baggy pants. Now a Mafia can be up to 500 people like Silva's Mafia. We were a lot stricter and had a lot more rules that needed to be followed.

I turned to look at Dimitri who looked really impressive in his black and white suit. He might have been a little overdressed for this bar but I'm sure the female population in the bar didn't mind.

"Call Silva and tell him I want all the info about Venom's son. Not one single detail missing." I mumbled in his ear so he could hear over the loud music.

Dimitri nodded; already getting Silva on the line. I looked around the club that wasn't very easy because of the flashing lights and darkness. I can't really believe someone like Venom would own a club like this.

I would have guessed it would be boring and plain, just like him. I quickly decided to walk to the bar and get myself a drink while I wait for Dimitri.

The bartender comes walking my way and said: "What can I get a lovely lady like you to drink?" He winked flirtatiously and I grinned back at him.

"Can I have a Bruichladdich?" He raised an eyebrow and he smirked back at me. "Whiskey? Well, I'm surprised" I playfully rolled my eyes at him and grinned as he walked away.

I scanned the bar trying to spot Dimitri. I found him not so far from me, now talking to a girl in a tight fitted dress. I chuckled and gulped down the drink after the bartender placed it down in front of me. That man has never been able to keep it in his pants.

Seeing this some girls would be jealous. I on the other hand really didn't have feelings for Dimitri. He could have sex with me then have sex in my living room with another girl and I wouldn't mind. The only feeling between us was sexual attraction. He wasn't actually even my type if I thought about it.

Pulling out my phone from my purse to check for any messages from Silva I was disappointed to see none. I wonder what was taking him so long. I ordered another Whiskey and slowly sipped on this one.

Once again I looked around the room and took a sip from the glass. My eyes scanned over a guy before continuing but my head snapped back as I stared at the face of a guy I would recognize anywhere.

My eyes must be misleading me. I saw Nikolai standing at the end of the bar and frowned. What was he doing here? This was an almost out of town club. He didn't strike me like someone that would almost leave town just to be here.

I walked up to him and raised an eyebrow. "Nikolai?" He turned around to face me. There were 2 girls in skimpy dresses hanging onto him and they were looking me up and down in disgust; typical.

"Tatia, what are you doing here?" He asked looking surprised. I grinned at him. "I'm here with a friend." He nodded and looked over my shoulder. "Where is this friend?" He raised an eyebrow well smirking.