♤-Chapter 26-♤

"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." -- Anonymous

Chapter 26: A moment of Weakness

2101 Woodpine Road

It's been two days since Silva told me about the mission. I hadn't gone to school yesterday so I could prepare for what was to happen today. I spent the whole day yesterday in the gym and I just woke up to go to the gym again. I was practicing everything while listening to music on my iPod.

Today I'm just going to do a few warm-ups and work on my abdominal muscles for a few hours before Dimitri arrives. He's going to be here to help me train Marcel Arts since I'm honestly a bit rusty.

After that, we will probably start getting ready before leaving to begin our mission. I activated my timer and started exercising.

As the music on my iPod played on repeat I did 200 Sit-up before taking a two-minute water break. Between every exercise, I would take a two-minute break. Followed by almost 20 songs I did 100 Flutter Kicks, 100 Leg Raises, 200 Cycling Crunches and 100 Knee Crunches.

As I listened to Superhero from The Scrips, I decided to do 100 Leg Pull-ins and a 5 min Plank. Honestly, I didn't know why I punished myself like this. Well, actually I do. Why wouldn't I do this to myself? Have you seen the outcome?

Once again the song changed to 'This is Me' by Kesha while doing 50 Plank Arm Reaches and finally, last but not least I did 200 Russian Twists.

I looked down at my timer to saw that my 2 hours are up and I stood up from the ground. Just then Mr. Pennyworth walked into the room.

"Good Morning ma'am, I would like to inform you that Mr. Russo is here to see you." I nodded my head "Thank you Mr. Pennyworth, send him up." Mr. Pennyworth nodded and left the room

Not long after Alfred left, a chirpy and smiling Dimitri walked in wearing basketball shorts and a tank shirt. He pulled off his shirt and while walking to me he tossed it on the floor.

Now that was a cue to drool. Yes, I'm the cold bad girl with no feelings and blah-blah-blah but that was a drool-worthy sight and I'm a girl with needs... Even though Dimitri is a lot older than me doesn't mean we didn't have something between the two of us.

Now I all know what you're thinking and yes Dimitri is like a brother to me but we did do a few things before I went to jail and it was quite very much enjoyable. "Hey Tatia," He said with a smirk and kissed me on the cheek.

I smirked back at him. So I'm not going to twist the stories or try to make something up. Dimitri and I slept together a few times and it was mind-blowing. Now... we kind of have a problem.

I was not a virgin when we met and like I said we did it and it was great. So here is the problem. You see I was just in jail for 5 years without any sexual intercourse's.

Sleeping with Ace was good at the party but once you had Dimitri few could compare, so you could say I was kind of feeling something in my stomach.

And I have felt the sexual tension between us since I came back and it was always ignorable but right now with Dimitri's sexy as sin smirk and him walking around without a shirt it might be a little harder to ignore.

Even though it was hard to concentrate we started immediately and we trained for another 2 hours straight. The only thing that was bothering me was Dimitri.

He was looking really great with all his muscles flexing with each punch and kick. And the sweat dripping from his back was making it worse.

Don't get me wrong sweat is gross but when it shows that the guy was just exercising and it was glistering all over his body, it looked so... hell, I couldn't even find the words to describe it.

I stopped punching my bag and stopped the swinging thing. Dimitri stopped as well and smirked at me.

"Tired already?" he raises an eyebrow and I just nodded. "I'm going to my room for a shower. You can make yourself at home. I feel like we trained enough." He nodded and I left the room.

I jogged down the hall to my room and jumped into the shower. I washed my body with raspberry shower gel and then washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner that was in the shower.

I wanted to get all the sweat off of me and maybe try to forget about the sexual tension and needs in my body.

When I felt better I jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. As I walked out I saw Dimitri lying on my bed without a shirt looking like he was about to sleep.

"Dimitri, aren't you just a gentleman," I reported sarcastically. I walked to my closet to pick an outfit to wear. I felt his presence behind me when he grabbed me around my waist.

"It has been quite a while don't you think Tatia?" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. I nodded and bite my lip. He started nibbling on my earlobe and I felt the tingle in my stomach. Dear lord... It was going to be hard to resist him. Not that I wanted to.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked down into my eyes. His usual light green eyes were dark with lust. He pulled me closer and I was amazed by how good it felt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. He growled a bit and pulled me closer, enclosing my mouth with his. Our lips moved wildly together.

He pushed me against the wall of my closet while sucking on my bottom lip. He licked the seam of my lip with his tongue begging me to open so he could explore.

I quickly put my bra on and walked to the closet. I chose a pair of white Adidas with black stripes. I chose short shorts and a turquoise hoodie.

I walked back into my room to get dressed and saw that Dimitri was still lying on the bed naked as the day he was born. He saw me looking at him and winked.

"Tatia come one we don't have to get ready yet. We only have to be at the headquarters at 5 pm and it's a 15-minute drive. Get back in bed!" Dimitri said when he saw my clothes in my hand

"Dimitri, I need to get ready!" He groaned and sank deeper into the bed. I shook my head and quickly got dressed. I crawled under the bed and got a gym bag out and placed it on the bed.

I walked back into the closet and got a dress for tonight with some high heels that went with the dress. I went back to the room and placed the items in my hand in the bag.

I went to the accessory cabbies and got a gold ring with a few armbands that looked good together and would fit with the outfit to give me the best look to get a guy.

I grabbed a hairbrush and a few hair bands and placed that as well in the bag after I grabbed the make-up I was going to use tonight. Finally, when I placed the last things into my bag Dimitri got up and got out a suit that was in his briefcase he brought with.

He got dressed in an Armani black suit jacket with a button down white shirt. He chose a pair of black jeans that hugged all his leg muscles in all the right places. He buttons his shirt sleeves before walking to me and handing me the tie.

Shaking my head I wrapped it around his neck and folded the tie. He fixed his skirt and then walked to my mirror to fix his hair. He turned and winked at me "Come on, let's go."

Copyright © 2018 by Grace Write