♤-Chapter 37-♤

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Chapter 37: The Start of Something New

2101 Woodpine Road

I stood up from my bed where I had lazily laid the whole day since it's the first Saturday I have had off in a while. Looking at the time I saw that I had about 4 hours before Nikolai would be here, and to get ready for tonight.

Luckily I had already gym clothes on so I quickly went to the gym and did Cardio exercises for 30 minutes. Like, jog on the treadmill for 10 minutes, abusing the punching bag for 10 minutes then running treadmill for another 10 minutes again.

I used a towel and quickly dried off the sweat. I walked back to my room and into the bathroom. Quickly undressing and getting in the shower. I washed my hair and shaved after that I washed my body with my Grape scented shower jell.

Getting out after 30 minutes I walked into my room and dried my body then putting body moisturizer on that was also grape scented. I walked to my closet to where all the dresses hanged after I put on matching lace underwear.

I looked through the dresses until I saw the perfect one. The dress was a white-silver color and had a lot of lace on it.

The dress was a left one-shoulder dress that had a left lace arm from my shoulder to my wrist. On the left side of my body, the lace connected the two white pieces of material, running from under my arm to the ground.

The lace on the dress was covered in sparkles and tiny rhine stones. The dress also had a slit that went from above mid tight down.

I went back to my room and laid it on my bed before walking back to look for a pair of silver ankle strap sandals, rhinestone stiletto high heels that matched with the material of the dress color.

Out of the glass safe, I took the pair of real stainless steel and sterling silver earrings that has a soft blue diamond in the middle.

After I got dressed two of my household assistance walked in. Louis started on my hair as the other one, Spencer started with my nails. My hair was done in a messy up-do bun with a pretty silver piece holding it together. Spencer did my nails in silver acrylic with silver glitter on it.

After they left I did my makeup. I chose to stay mostly natural other than my eyes which were done with dark winged eyeliner, with silver and light blue eye-shadow. My lips were a light shade of nude with lip-gloss to make them shine.

After I was done I looked up at the clock and saw that it was 18:27. The intercom beeped in my room and Mr. Pennyworth's voice comes through from the other side. "Mr. Aksakor, Mr. Moretti is here." I nodded well he was early.

I walked to the intercom and pressed the button so my voice came through on the other side where Mr. Pennyworth was waiting for my answer, "Let him in and tell him he is a bit early and that I'm not done. I'll be down in 10 minutes."

I walked back to the table and put hairspray in my hair so that it won't fall out if we danced. I walked to the bedside table and put 2 peppermints into my mouth. I picked up my phone seeing it fully charged since I put it on charge when I started getting ready three hours ago.

I walked out of my room to the stairs. I heard Nikolai's voice downstairs. "Alfred, good evening," I stated while walking down the stairs, looking down at the stairs to make sure I don't trip over my dress in these heels.

When I was on the second last step I looked up and saw Nikolai standing with his mouth wide open, eyes big. Mr. Pennyworth stood next to him with a small smile on his face.