♤-Chapter 32-♤

"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning." -- Robert Kiyosaki

Chapter 32: A touch of Lips

Clear View University

Today was tedious. Classes were lifeless and lunch was dreadful. I looked down with annoyance at the parent permission slip in my hands. Apparently last minute Mr. Sawyer got a pass for the history class to go on a field trip today. He had given the permission slips to everybody on Wednesday when I, fortunately, was in Italy.

Since I wasn't here that day they called Silva to ask and of course he said yes. So here I was, allowed to skip classes with permission, well only the last 4 classes of the day.

Today was my first day back after the whole Italy thing. I still had a limp which I told people that I fell off the stairs and my shoulder was killing me from the bullet wound.

Like I had thought, there was no pain Wednesday night because of the adrenaline but Thursday morning I almost died of pain.

It wasn't a new feeling but that didn't mean you got used to being shot or stabbed. I had already swallowed 3 Advil's today but it was like nothing could stop the pain. My arm was in a sling because you know I fell off the stairs.

Nikolai was resting against his locker, causing me to stare at him. The truth is Nikolai is beyond gorgeous even if he looks roughed up and tired. Walking closer I punched his shoulder softly.

He grinned before groaning. "Ugh, my head is killing me." I raise an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. "I can't remember what happened Sunday night and it is killing me! Never before have I blacked out."

Of course, I knew what happened that night but I can't tell him just yet. "Maybe you just drank a little too much?" He just nodded before wrapping his arm around me, causing me to groan in pain. "Fuck" he pulled his arm away with a guilty look on his face.

"Shit I am so sorry Tatia." I rolled my eyes at him but nodded and together we walked to the awaiting bus. "Come one, Sawyer is going to through a fit if we're not there when he gets there." This was also perfect timing because seconds after we reached the bus, so did Mr. Sawyer.

Like we both thought, he got so angry when all the students were not here yet. We had to wait another 5 minutes before everybody was here and we could get on the bus.

 We had to wait another 5 minutes before everybody was here and we could get on the bus

Museum of History & Research of Fire Power

"Students, listen!" Mr. Sawyer shouted. Everybody went silent and we listened to him. "Here are your passes." I looked at the plain white laminated tag with the Museum's name.

"Nobody in this class has the same subject so go your own way. I want you all to go and study as well as research your topic. When you are done, walk around and do whatever you want. We meet back at the bus around 5 pm."