♤-Chapter 70-♤

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

Chapter 70: Nine Months

Week 11

Nikolai groaned, "Fuck man, she is making me crazy" He rubbed his hands up and down his face as he sat next to Gabe on the couch. They each got to tell one friend before later today and Nikolai turned to Gabe.

"Well, what did you expect? Things are going to be worse than just with one baby. You guys are expecting twins." Nikolai sighed and closed his eyes.

"I know, she warned me and I told her to give it her best. But fuck nuggets. Her mood swings and her cravings are so bad. I mean I'm waking up at 1 in the morning because she has a craving for ice cream or gherkins. It's like suddenly she is having ever symptom the book has now that she knows she is pregnant."

Gabe chuckled and turned the TV down, listening to hear if Olivia is up already.

"Well, buddy if she is only 11 weeks it means you have about 24 weeks left of this shit. But according to all the research Olivia has done it says that cravings only get worse before they start getting better at about 25 weeks. Mood swings are unfortunately throughout the whole pregnancy."

Suddenly Nikolai started smiling thinking about the last week and a half. Tatiana might be making him crazy but he just loves her more and more every day. Nikolai thinks of how he couldn't. Not only is she the love of his life but she is carrying two of his spawns.

Through all this, Tatiana has still become more beautiful. Her breasts are most certainly growing, her skin looks brighter and her hair is becoming fuller.

She is starting to show. She might be using the bathroom more and tired at night but after a well-rested sleep, her estrogen spikes and she is horny as hell.

They had decided together to wait a week before telling everybody. They had a BBQ this afternoon at their house and everybody was going to be there. All their friends, all their family. It was going to be huge.

Tatiana looked at Nikolai and grinned

Tatiana looked at Nikolai and grinned. He knew it was time so they stood up and walked to the front. It was now just after pudding and they decided to tell everybody.

"Friends and Family, Tatiana and I have great news to share. I'd like to ask my mom to come to the front also Grace and Silva."

When the three of them stood next to Tatiana and Nikolai, Tatiana handed them a box they had to open together.

There were two baby outfits folded so they couldn't see properly what it was. Silva took one and Nikolai's mom took one. "Please open it up and say out loud what it says."

Silva's read 'Hello Grandma and Grandpa.' Nikolai's mom was different, 'Our mommy and Daddy love us.'

At first, neither of them said anything but suddenly Tatiana was lifted into the air and hugged tightly but not too tight by Silva. Nikolai's mom had tears streaming down her cheeks and Grace was smiling like a crazy person.