♤-Chapter 47-♤

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." --Conrad Hilton

Chapter 47: Less Bad Girl

Clear View University

I turned my head to look at Liv to get her attention. She had this soft almost in love smile on her face. She has been smiling at every little thing since yesterday after Gabe asked her to the homecoming.

"Yeah," She leaned her head looking my way. We were both leaning against our lockers. We had a free period because our teacher couldn't come to school today. "Do you think that me dating Nikolai makes me some sort of type of cliché. Or does it make me look less Bad Girl?"

I'm admitting it. I'm conflicted about our relationship. I was supposed to be the bad girl that didn't fall for the bad boy and now the year is almost over, it's only been a few months since we had met and suddenly we're dating.

The worst part is that I like him. "Honest answer?" I just nodded my head. I didn't know if I wanted the answer. "Not really." I looked at her questioningly.

"Well, it seems nothing like a cliché. It always the good girl falling for the bad boy and you're no good girl." I smile a bit feeling better almost instantly. "Which brings me to my second point," Liv said. I mentally groaned.

"It doesn't make you less a bad girl. It makes you a bad girl with a soft spot of only one person and that's a good thing." Okay, so I wasn't really happy with that last sentence.

If I have a soft spot for someone that means I have a weak-spot for someone to attack me with. That means I'm vulnerable and that puts both Nikolai and me in danger.

"And before you go stressing all out- and don't even deny it, it's all over your face –it's a good thing to have a weakness. If you didn't, you'd be alone forever; you would have nothing to fight for."

I sighed out loud. So maybe Olivia was right. I'm just going to let it go and see where the road takes us. I just nodded my head letting her know I'm thinking about it.

"Well-well look what the cats dragged in." I looked up from the floor and rolled my eyes. Ava stood in the hall with her dumb and dumber followers. They were carrying her bags well she stood with her hands on her hips.

Her outfit didn't surprise me since it was the same as always. Her shirt 2 sizes too small and her skirt reaching under her butt with black heels that made her look nearing 6". Although she was only 5′3.

"Ah, the unwanted has arrived Liv." I chuckled well looking at Ava. I sarcastically bowed down and said in a British accent "Well what can I do for you, Your Royal Slut?"

Ava looked down at me from her nose like she was everything. "You might have gotten me the other day." I raised my eyebrow and looked at her confused.

"With my father, you moron. Oh and the whole Nikolai shebang. He's just toying with you, you know. I give it a week before he says that even a relationship with no labels with you is enough and he'll come crawling back."

A crowd has formed around us and everybody was snickering. I chuckled with them and smiled at her with my sweetest smile. "Oh sweetie, have you not been on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, My space, Line or any other social media in the last 24 hours?"

"No, I haven't. There hasn't been anything interesting. Unless, did you and Nikolai already break up- not that you were dating, to begin with,"

I tossed my head back and laughed. The type of laugh that comes from your stomach and that makes your stomach ache. When I stopped I wiped the laughing tears away and clapped my hands.