♤-Chapter: 9-♤

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." -JohnD. Rockefeller

Chapter 9: Hard To Get

Clear View University

Ava left Tatiana alone but only to plan her own revenge and for once everything was actually silent and drama free, but Nikolai knew that wouldn't last long. It never did. Silence just meant something big was being planned.

The lunch bell rang and Nikolai saw Tatiana and her friends standing up, getting ready to leave the lunch room. In the last three days, he hasn't tried anything with her but this was his chance.

She now had History which is a class Nikolai shared with her. For the last few days, Ava's been hanging onto him like a leech and finally, she was at a cheer meeting right now so maybe Nikolai could get Tatiana to let him walk her to class.

She walked out of the lunchroom and down the hall as Nikolai silently followed her. He wasn't just going to pop up and scare her so he walked close waiting to place his hand on her arm to let her know of his presence.

The hall was already starting to get empty with a few lingering eyes around.

Before she got to class he placed his hand on her shoulder. Nikolai didn't know how it happened but the next thing he knew he was being flipped over her shoulder and landed on the ground, struggling to breathe. It was then that pain kicked in, Nikolai arm and shoulder started to hurt.

Nikolai laid still on the ground frozen from shock. He then slowly stood up and looked at her, still shocked and surprised, so he asked "How did you do that? I am a 264-pound man out of pure muscle and you just flipped me over your back."

Nikolai saw her smirked and she said, "Well don't scare me and I wouldn't have to toss you over my shoulder like a rag doll." Tatiana didn't wait for Nikolai to reply and started walking away from him.

Nikolai started walking or half jogging to keep up with her. She said nothing so he started talking "You going to History? With Mr. Sawyer right?" She stopped and nodded before walking again.

"Well let's walk together because I'm also there now," He said again when Tatiana didn't say anything and just kept on walking. She walked into class and took a seat in the back of the class.

Nikolai was about to follow her and sit next to her when some other girl whose name he couldn't remember pulled his arm and asked him to sit next to her.

Nikolai hesitantly nodded at the girl. He had a reputation to uphold and can't be caught chasing a girl. He sat down next to her but quickly turned around and looked at Tatiana. When the teacher walked in Nikolai turned around and faced the front.

The rest of the day went by quickly and uneventful. They didn't talk again but Nikolai couldn't get Tatiana out of his mind. In all of the classes they had together, she made sure Nikolai could not sit next to her.

Nikolai kept his eyes on her the whole time wondering why it was so hard to make her give in to him. He was after all the best looking guy in this school and probably town but she did not fall for his charms.

When the second lunch period came along Nikolai wanted to go and talk to her but just as he went to stand up Ava grabbed Nikolai's on the arm, pulled him down before sitting on his lap so he could not stand up.

Nikolai also just happened to see that when Ava looked at Tatiana she would sneer before look away and kissed him. When she finally stops she looked back up and started talk crap about Tatiana to their friends the whole lunch long.