♤-Chapter: 13-♤

"Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better." -Jim Rohn

Chapter 13: Mafia Meeting

'Da Pasquale' Hillford

I zoom down the dark freeway, switching lanes between either motionless or speeding cars. Driving as rapidly as this bike can go, pushing the clocking to 205 miles/h so I would make it to the headquarters in time.

I arrive with 5 minutes to spare so I run into the empty restaurant still wearing my helmet and walk to the kitchen. I see Grace standing there, waiting for me to arrive. I pulled off the helmet and she pulled me into a hug.

"Ciao Tatiana, tu sei qui. Andiamo, faremo tard." I nodded and hugged her back. Together we walk down the tunnel and enter the underground room. We walk down a hallway and enter a large door that was labeled 'Conference Room #1'

(Hi Tatiana, you are here. Come on, we'll be late.)

When we walk in, all heads turn our way "Scusa per il ritardo, puoi iniziare." Grace said in an emotionless voice. She was the perfect match for Silva.

(Sorry for the delay, you can start.)

She was kind and caring to the people that she trusted and knew well then when it came to the gang she showed no emotions. No weakness... that was a good thing in this line of business.

We all sat down. Silva at the one end of the table, Grace on his left and I sat on his right. The chair that was made for me - Silva's words, not mine- and not once occupied since I got arrested. Silva stood up, fixed his suit jacket and started talking in deep, demanding respect an emotionless voice.

"Gentlemen, I would firstly like to welcome back a family member that has been gone for a bit, Tatiana. We are all glad to have you back." I stood up; shook his hand and nodded to the rest of the men at the table.

"Glad to be back Silva, glad to be back." He nodded and I sat back down. "Let's start with some business." He sat back down and let his suit buttons loose.

"Dimitri, you will be working with Tatiana again and update her on all the things that have been going on since she was gone." Dimitri nodded and winked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully at him. He was such a child sometimes.

"Ace, since you have been here for a while but not been on a mission lately you will be going with Dimitri and Tatiana tomorrow night to go get our money the French owe us." Ace nodded. I got to say Ace was a good looking guy. Now I was glad that he would be going with, meaning I could ask him to help me on Friday.

"This next two week we are going to be very busy. Going around all the places we own and checking in and also get all the owed money from everybody and the week after that we will start going back to training every day." Everybody at the table nodded.

"Now let's talk money. Stefano, how is the weapon selling going?" Silva asked a man on the right side of the table. "It is going good, Sir. We sold $ 1 million guns worth to the El Salvador Colon's, £1 million to the Lebanon, ¥2 Million to the China, €1.5 Million to Europe, ₡500 thousand to Costa Rica, ₩400 thousand to Korea, ₱1.5 Million to the Philippines, ₽ 900 thousand to Russia, starting to go lower in prices ₴ 300 thousand to Ukraine and then the lowest would be ₪ 100 thousand to Israel."

Stefano finished reading the board in his hands. He looked up and Silva nodded. "Are the Israelis not in war any more or have they found a cheaper supplier?" Stefano looked hesitant and then said "Cheaper suppliers" Silva tilted his head looking calm. "Find out who the suppliers are and take a group to get rid of them?" Stefano nodded, stood up and walked out of the room.