♤-Chapter 65-♤

Unknown's POV

This has gone on too long. They have withstood everything together but it was time. I had to do something or else I would lose my mind. Something that would end the love between the man I love and the woman I hate.

I already had an idea of what to do. It might make me turn to the dark side but apparently, that is something he is interested in. Why he couldn't fall in love with me nobody knew but it was about time I set the right thing on course.

I walked into the office in front of me and pecked the man behind the desk's cheek. "Uncle, I need a favor. And I think you'll want to say yes."

My uncle looked up from the paperwork on his desk and pointed to the chair in front of his large oak desk. I took a seat and leaned back. "I'm sure you have heard of the Ferreira's?"

My uncle's eyes went hard and his whole body tensed. "Yes, sweetheart. What do they have to do with anything?"

"I want you to kill one of them." He chuckled like he thought I was making a joke. "You must be going, crazy sweetheart. I don't want trouble where it is not needed."

Rolling my eyes I started getting frustrated. "Would you not do anything for me? This is something that in the long run will benefit both of us." He stared at me a shook his head.

"Tell me how angering a mafia family will help me in the long run. All I know is if I do this, I'll lose hundreds of men, I'll anger a big family with a lot of friends and it will not end well."

I tapped my finger on the desk thinking of things I could say that would change his mind.

"If you kill the woman I want you to, I could get back together with Nikolai Moretti. If I marry him, I'll make sure he takes over his father's gang which you can then take from us. That would make your gang, as strong as a new Mafia. You would be entering a whole new world and become a new family in the six-families."

He leaned back in his chair and stated, "How will you end up with this Moretti when I kill this woman."

"Look uncle all you need to know is if you kill this woman, I'll be the cause of your gang turning into a mafia. The rest has nothing to do with you. But I do need at least 5 months to plan properly. So you only have to start planning your things in 5 months. I'm sure you can come up with something that will save you're men and get you what you have always wanted."

With that said I stood up from the chair and turned to face the door. Before walking out I looked at my uncle over my shoulder. "If you don't do it, I'll get someone else to do it. Then your dreams of maybe one day being better will not come true."

Silently after that, I walked out of the office. Now it was time to plan how I was going to get my man back.

First I'll have to follow Tatiana. I have to get all the information about her and the things they do. I think 5 months would be enough for me to plan and get everything I need. After all, they only just got married. I would give her a few months to think that she had everything she could ever want.

I felt a triumph and was so excited. Just to relax for today before I started planning a murder I decided to go on Facebook. The first few posts were funny meme's and they made me laugh. I slide my finger up and abruptly my laugh stopped.

Right there in front of me was a smiling Tatiana and Nikolai. It was their wedding photos. I glared at the pictures and quickly wiped the lone tear that ran down my cheek away.

I wanted to be his first love and his first wife but I guess that you leave the best for last. He might think he is happy with her but that is only because he didn't know the happiness I could give him. Let them stay in their honeymoon bubble because soon it was going to pop. With a bullet.

Copyright © 2018 by Grace Write