Cuddle?

Calum: "Calum!" you shouted as you saw him walk through the front door. You ran up to him and he dropped his bags, opening his arms wide for you. You jumped into him and wrapped your legs around his waist, hugging him tightly. He was on tour for the past few months and you missed each other terribly, so you were really excited to finally have him back home. "How’s my beautiful girlfriend?" He asks, setting you back on your feet. "Great, now that you’re finally home!" You answer, giving him a kiss. You took his hand and basically dragged him to the sofa, wanting to hear about how the tour was. You both sat there for a while, catching up as you both shared stories about the things that happened while he was away. "So, what should we do first now that I’m back?" He asks. You placed a hand on his shoulder, slowly moving it to the nape of his neck, "Cuddle? Honestly, that’s all I want to do today, I kind of forgot what it felt like to lay next to you. I missed you too much," you pouted. He smiled and gave you a kiss, "I missed you too, babe. Now, how about I remind you what it feels like?" He bit his lip and picked you up, carrying you to the bedroom. By the way he said it, you could tell that the two of you were going to do more than cuddle. And honestly, you couldn’t wait.

Ashton: "I was such shit tonight," Ashton said once you two walked through the door of your hotel room. You closed the door as you watched him fall face down on the bed. He was feeling upset because he felt like he didn’t do good during tonight’s show. He mumbled into the pillow, "Babe, cuddle?" You smiled, "Of course." You laid down on the bed as he turned over, wrapping his arms around your waist. You wrapped your arms tightly around him, kissing the top of his head before running your fingers through his curly hair. "I can’t believe how bad that was," he mumbled. "You were great, Ashton. You always are." He sighed, "You’re just saying that because you’re my girlfriend." Your fingers stopped in his hair, "I am not. It’s true. You messed up a couple of times, but that’s okay. You were still great and everyone loved your performance tonight. Did you not hear all the girls going crazy for you?" You chuckled. "But it wasn’t just tonight’s show," he went on talking about the other things that had gone wrong for him all day. "Everyone has their off days, Ash," you assured him, continuing to run your fingers through his hair. "I’m sure tomorrow you’ll feel better. Just don’t worry so much, alright? Besides, I’m here for you no matter what." He looked up at you, "Thanks, babe." You smiled, kissing the top of his head again. 

Luke: "Cuddle?" You read the text message you had just received from your best friend Luke, who’s room was across from yours. You giggled and replied, "No," as a joke. Seconds later he replied again, "Cuddle?" You gave him the same response. Then he started blowing up your phone with messages like, "Come cuddle with me!" "Please, I’m lonely." "Cuddle me dammit." and last but not least, "I just want to cuddle with the girl I love." followed by the crying emoji. Your jaw dropped at his last message and it wasn’t long until he panicked and sent you another message. "Shit. I mean…." He couldn’t believe that he basically said he was in love with you. You have told each other I love you before, but as best friends. He just said the girl I love and you knew it meant something more. He knew he wouldn’t be able to cover this up. "Fuck, how did this happen? All I wanted was a damn cuddle. But now you know… I love you. And not just as my best friend." You laughed at how embarrassed he felt. There was no need for him to be because you were secretly in love with him too. Moments later, you ran into his room and jumped on the bed, landing on top of him to give him a kiss. "I love you too, loser." He blushed, "So… Cuddle?" You nodded and laid beside him as he held you close.

Michael: You walked through the front door of your shared apartment with Michael, which was quiet and dark. You turned on the lights and didn’t see him anywhere. You sighed, remembering the fight you had with him before you stormed out this morning. It was a stupid fight, really. You both had gone out the night before for some drinks where a few girls started flirting with him. You felt insecure and jealous. You brought it up the next morning and it turned into a huge argument, causing you to walk out. You walked down the hallway and into your bedroom to see Michael laying down on the bed, watching TV. He turned it off once he noticed you by the door. You looked at each other and sighed. "Cuddle?" He frowned, holding his arms open. You nodded slowly and crawled on the bed, laying beside him. "I’m sorry I overreacted," you said quietly. "It’s okay, babe. I understand. But it’s my fault too, I shouldn’t have paid any attention to them." He looked down at you, "No one can ever take me away from you because I wouldn’t want to be with anyone but you. You’re perfect, okay? I love you and only you." You nodded and smiled, reaching up to give him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around you while you rested your head on his chest. He held you close, making sure you knew how special you were to him.